RLC Stops Full Screen Expansion

slider_69

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

CyberGhost is a good one.  The Free Version of it has a 3 Hour Time Limit per session. Once it times out just connect it again.

Thanks a lot. I'll give it a shot. BTW, what's written across your forehead? I've tried magnification, but I still can't make it out.

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

BTW, what's written across your forehead? I've tried magnification, but I still can't make it out.

STONE COLD

Are you using a phone to see the board? I can read that from across the room.

Your eyes must be better than mine.  I almost have to put my face about 3 inches from the Monitor to see certain things. 

Guess I'll have to go and get a new set of glasses.  These old things I wear now just aren't doing the job anymore. Disability only pays for a new pair once every 3 years. I'm due for a new set.

Windows magnification works fine, you can use 200, 300 or 400 % magnification - the bigger it gets, the more difficult it is to follow if people are moving. But if you want to magnify for instance certain interesting body parts of Leora, when she is on the LR or GR sofa, I recommend that choice.

On 5/16/2016 at 0:49 AM, TBG 150 said:

STONE COLD

Are you using a phone to see the board? I can read that from across the room.

I am very happy, Sir, that your eyesight is that excellent. There are a lot of people on this planet who wish they had eyesight that good. I call you 'Sir' because I presume you are a guy, since most members of this forum are guys and because most women would not be so rude for absolutely no reason, at all. But, again, I am very pleased about your eyesight and I hope it stays with you throughout the rest of your life. I wish you a wonderful week and right on through the coming weekend.

Don't be a wiseass. I simply answered the question the way it is written on his forehead. In all CAPS.     STONE

COLD

And I'm glad you are happy for my sight. I am too as a matter of fact. And for $8000USD, it fucking well better be good. Before I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me a few years back.

And you thought that was rude, you need to read the posts of many others here. Then I suspect that you will offer me an apology, like you should.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Don't be a wiseass. I simply answered the question the way it is written on his forehead. In all CAPS.     STONE

COLD

And I'm glad you are happy for my sight. I am too as a matter of fact. And for $8000USD, it fucking well better be good. Before I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me a few years back.

And you thought that was rude, you need to read the posts of many others here. Then I suspect that you will offer me an apology, like you should.

I suspect that you are not a stupid man and that you very well know I was not referring
to your answer of 'STONE COLD'. Throughout my childhood, my Grandmother would
regale me with all kinds of old sayings. One that I remember her telling me was, "If you
don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all." I think I will
heed my dear, departed Grandmother's advice, right ---- about -------------------- now.

• 4 months later...
On 06/05/2016 at 11:04 PM, tFighterPilot said:

Quoi qu'il en soit, si quelqu'un veut, ici, il est

http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/fi52ZKF5/file.html

1) Extraire le dossier quelque part

2) Aller à Extensions (Through "Autres outils" - "Extensions" ou en plaçant le chrome url: // extensions /)

3) Cochez la case "mode développeur"

4) Cliquez sur "Charger l'extension déballés" et choisissez le dossier que vous avez extrait

5) Maintenant, en simple pression RLC la touche tilde ( `~) pour basculer en plein écran et écran normal

je vais essai de faire votre conseil

sa peux marcher aussi avec Edge dans windows 10 ?

merci de votre conseil et je vais faire des test sur Windows xp (dans un pc virtuel pour internet explorer et aussi Mozilla) et voir pour faire un test sur Opera

20 minutes ago, supercopter said:

je vais essai de faire votre conseil

sa peux marcher aussi avec Edge dans windows 10 ?

merci de votre conseil et je vais faire des test sur Windows xp (dans un pc virtuel pour internet explorer et aussi Mozilla et voir pour faire un test sur Opera

It's only for Chrome.