Treatment

kris66

French versus English: an historical grudge match. This could be good!

----

Français contre Anglais: une correspondance historique de rancune. Cela pourrait être bon!

(Thanks, guys, we need some excitement around here. Merci, les gars, nous avons besoin d'une certaine excitation ici.)

• Upvote 2

Yes where is that pussy at now,,I can diss him in french too,,,the next time I see him,<i will just quote him this link,,I will bookmark it now,,thanks guys:biggrin::biggrin:

demain sera très intéressant quand je whopp le cul de clivebb
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes where is that pussy at now,,I can diss him in french too,,,the next time I see him,<i will just quote him this link,,I will bookmark it now,,thanks guys:biggrin::biggrin:

your pussy is here and waiting you,so let see your french capacity if you are really an euro personn like your username

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

French versus English: an historical grudge match. This could be good!

----

Français contre Anglais: une correspondance historique de rancune. Cela pourrait être bon!

(Thanks, guys, we need some excitement around here. Merci, les gars, nous avons besoin d'une certaine excitation ici.)

Sounds like a bunch of old women, even for flame wars. :huh:

• Upvote 2

If bullshit was music, this board would be a 20,000 piece orchestra.

Cuz I never heard so much bullshit in all my life as on this thread.

And you people pretend to be adults. What a joke. No wonder the world is in the state that it's in.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

If bullshit was music, this board would be a 20,000 piece orchestra.

Cuz I never heard so much bullshit in all my life as on this thread.

And you people pretend to be adults. What a joke. No wonder the world is in the state that it's in.

it's sure you are the god on this forum and you have always reasons by the statut you have here !

it's strange when some members start tell the verity about euromike and his comportment,some mods always come back and it's more simple for you give me direclly a warning like what you have made with me in my old account,you have the good position for say that,

give me another warning on this account if you want,it's not because you are mod here,you have the liberty to critical the opinions of cc members and say it's all bullshit,you have not understand your job here,i have never understand why you are mod here,have a good day.

I don't issue warnings and I seldom visit this section unless I can have fun here. As far as I'm concerned, this is a Free Speech area.

I'm personally a very tolerant mod. I do like our apartment threads to be cleaned up and friendly, however.

I reserve my squirrelly wrath for CP posters and spammers, and I think we generally do a really good job at that. We're all here to have fun. EOL.

--------

Je n'émettre des avertissements et je visite rarement cette section, à moins que je puisse avoir du plaisir ici. En ce qui me concerne, cela est une zone de Free Speech.

Personnellement, je suis un mod très tolérant. Je fais comme nos fils d'appartement à nettoyer et sympathique, cependant.

Je réserve ma colère squirrelly pour CP affiches et les spammeurs, et je pense que nous faisons généralement un très bon travail à ce sujet. Nous sommes tous ici pour avoir du plaisir. EOL.

(For you kids, "EOL" meant "End of Line" in early computer terminology. It's the equivalent of a "STOP" in Morse Code, or a "Return" or "Enter." Thank you and have a wonderful day. Pour vous, les enfants, "EOL" signifie "fin de ligne" dans la terminologie informatique précoce. Il est l'équivalent d'un "STOP" dans le code Morse, ou un «retour» ou «Entrée». Merci et une merveilleuse journée. )

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I reserve my squirrelly wrath for CP posters and spammers, and I think we generally do a really good job at that. We're all here to have fun. EOL.

--------

Je réserve ma colère squirrelly pour CP affiches et les spammeurs, et je pense que nous faisons généralement un très bon travail à ce sujet. Nous sommes tous ici pour avoir du plaisir. EOL.

(For you kids, "EOL" meant "End of Line" in early computer terminology. It's the equivalent of a "STOP" in Morse Code, or a "Return" or "Enter." Thank you and have a wonderful day. Pour vous, les enfants, "EOL" signifie "fin de ligne" dans la terminologie informatique précoce. Il est l'équivalent d'un "STOP" dans le code Morse, ou un «retour» ou «Entrée». Merci et une merveilleuse journée. )

for that,yes i agree,the mods do great job with the cp posters and spammers but i'm just not agree with all and i say that here.

pour çà oui les mods font du bon travail pour enlever tous les spamms et autres mais je suis pas d'accord avec tout et je le dis ici

I pay no attention to the Frogs. Guttural slime I equate them to. And I really don't give one ounce of care about your opinion of me. You and your kind are as useless as tits on a Bull.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I pay no attention to the Frogs. Guttural slime I equate them to. And I really don't give one ounce of care about your opinion of me. You and your kind are as useless as tits on a Bull.

very intelligent answer by a mod !,take example on squirrel,he is 1000 times more intellignent than you and your old ass