LEORA. BEAUTIFUL,BUT!!

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Hopefully in June he will have to leave for a few weeks again if we're lucky.

Well, if you went "in" to the apartment and did your special magic on him and Scooter while I chase Leora on the balcony, then maybe we can accomplish something useful for a change and get the goddamn job done. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Well, if you went "in" to the apartment and did your special magic on him and Scooter while I chase Leora on the balcony, then maybe we can accomplish something useful for a change and get the goddamn job done. :biggrin:

I have tried but both of them seem to think I am cat. Paul wants to pet me cause that's all he knows what do with a pussy and the scooter runs around barking and trying to hump me.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

I have tried but both of them seem to think I am cat. Paul wants to pet me cause that's all he knows what do with a pussy and the scooter runs around barking and trying to hump me.

Life is tough in the Big City.

Perhaps we should enlist the blue birds and the other woodland creatures to help us lure our goddess into a beautiful clearing in the forest where we could express the love for our goddess by the side of the wine-dark river that leads to Lake Baikal, wahh-dee-doo-dah-day.

Whelp, probably we won't be able to engineer it this week. Keep your tail "fluffy."

Leora-and-her-Animal-Friends.png

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎25 at 6:10 AM, jimbo4 said:

There is little doubt, although its in the eye of the beholder,  that Leora is a beautiful girl who is confident in her body, and who wouldn't  be,  BUT!!  The way she enjoys cream cakes,chocolates and other naughty nibbles should encourage her to remember the old adage " moments on the lips,inches on the hips " The body beautiful will not remain so if she continues with her present eating habits,  plus the exercises she does are not intense enough to combat the threat,  she should build up gradually, then increase the repartitions and severity, these exercises should be carried out without the restriction of any clothing, and for at least half an hour in the guest room. Mother nature is unforgiving,ignore this advice at your bodies peril.     

If you look at some of the Old Pictures of Leora when she first started on RLC and compare them with the Pictures of the way she is now you can see she has put some extra pounds on.

I would say she is about 20 Pounds heavier now than when she first began.  But she still looks great to me. I just despise the asshole partner she lives with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I honestly don't blame Paul. Leora is self-indulgent, narcissistic, probably bi-polar, prick-teases him constantly, and is ultimately psychologically cruel to him.

I love the hell out of her, but Maya is the only mature and level-headed woman on RLC. All the rest are childish self-absorbed girls,  brain-dead, uncompleted college students still in training, or out of my price range.

• Upvote 8

16 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I honestly don't blame Paul. Leora is self-indulgent, narcissistic, probably bi-polar, prick-teases him constantly, and is ultimately psychologically cruel to him.

I love the hell out of her, but Maya is the only mature and level-headed woman on RLC. All the rest are childish self-absorbed girls,  brain-dead, uncompleted college students still in training, or out of my price range.

out of my price range:cool:

• Upvote 1

well whatever she does need to keep up on the exercising reason....I have seen some of the mature women of Russia.  Let's say there will be no shortage of women's shot putters in the Senior Games over there.

• StnCld316 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic