DEAD

HarleyFatboy

It just appears to be slow because not as many Pictures and Videos are getting posted since RLC has been on a mission of Banning People that keep their Operation Alive and going.  It will bite them in the ass in the long run.  The Comment Threads are still going at about par to what they normally do.  Just the All Girl Apartment in Barcelona is getting a little extra Comment Activity.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It just appears to be slow because not as many Pictures and Videos are getting posted since RLC has been on a mission of Banning People that keep their Operation Alive and going.  It will bite them in the ass in the long run.  The Comment Threads are still going at about par to what they normally do.  Just the All Girl Apartment in Barcelona is getting a little extra Comment Activity.

I would really like to see their numbers this and next month,,who will they blame then when it free-falls into the abyss and they can no longer shift the blame to CC and it's posters.

Now they will have to stand on their own 2 feet and know that it's their content and not what we do,that's affecting their business,,,get rid of these apts that have been around since The stone ages.::)

• Upvote 2

I'm not certain RLC is specifically targeting CC and RLCF.

I think it's very possible that some clowns are downloading pictures from here, then posting it to their accounts on pay-per-click sites, and that leads to our members getting banned by RLC indirectly.

After DMCA passed, it was suggested that sooner-or-later CC would be forced to transform back into a discussion-only site. Whelp, we've added a lot of discussion areas since then. So post your thoughts early and often!

• Upvote 3

This made me curious so I looked at traffic stats for this year compared to last year. Just about every day this year (past 365 days) has had more traffic than that day the previous year, and in most cases it's been significantly more. In other words, cumulatively we are getting quite a bit more traffic than last year. I also noticed that the  traffic peaks and valleys are somewhat mirrored. This time last year there was a slight drop in daily traffic as well. I think it's worth mentioning though that we broke our "Most Online" at one time record earlier this week. One of the more interesting things that I noticed is that we are getting more traffic but the number of page views is going down. I would guess this is a result of  either A. This new forum software makes it easier to find what people are looking for so they aren't searching as many pages, B. Previously, guests had to register in order to view any links. When people register they tend to participate more and spend more time on the site. Now guest can view links and embedded images without having to register. I think we may need to go back to the only registered users can view links policy, if for no other reason than to encourage more participation. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Admin said:

This made me curious so I looked at traffic stats for this year compared to last year. Just about every day this year (past 365 days) has had more traffic than that day the previous year, and in most cases it's been significantly more. In other words, cumulatively we are getting quite a bit more traffic than last year. I also noticed that the  traffic peaks and valleys are somewhat mirrored. This time last year there was a slight drop in daily traffic as well. I think it's worth mentioning though that we broke our "Most Online" at one time record earlier this week. One of the more interesting things that I noticed is that we are getting more traffic but the number of page views is going down. I would guess this is a result of  either A. This new forum software makes it easier to find what people are looking for so they aren't searching as many pages, B. Previously, guests had to register in order to view any links. When people register they tend to participate more and spend more time on the site. Now guest can view links and embedded images without having to register. I think we may need to go back to the only registered users can view links policy, if for no other reason than to encourage more participation. 

I Agree.  It's time to do away with the Guest Status and let them join if they wish to view content.   Some days the guest numbers are bigger than the members that are logged in.

• Upvote 2