Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Does any one think Phil and Dizi will actually full-on fuck to completion? I'm excluding their bathroom romp because it was so short. I'm talking full on fuck on a bed until they both cum.

The anticipation is killing everyone. !!!!!  :yikes:

Yes the anticipation is great but this to me is the best part of the voyeur experience, anticipating if or when two people are going to have sex. Right now, it is why I enjoy this apt over Tver, at least personally speaking, waiting to see if Phil and Dizi will ever fuck.

Unless Tver gets a new girl over there, then we can try to watch which one of the guys will fuck her. But for right now, It's pretty set in stone that Ivorian will fuck Petra and Akira will fuck either Tanya or red head. The sex might be fun to watch for some (for me not so much because I only find red head attractive) but is there is no anticipation there anymore.

Does any one think Phil and Dizi will actually full-on fuck to completion? I'm excluding their bathroom romp because it was so short. I'm talking full on fuck on a bed until they both cum.

I can not say. In the villa, everything is possible. However, the two have no real connection. I still think, that the girls do not take him seriously.

I hope that the girl visitor from the weekend come over again. She would be a great extension of the cast, I think. Until now, I have not given up hope. :) Over Twitter VV says she will be back. Lets see.

Phil and Dizi's pattern- They seam to be able to laugh a lot. Then she draws or writes on him.

Today they put mud or camo on each other. You would think they would do that so they could

take a bath and clean each other up. But instead they take separate shower/bath.

Then they give each other massages and go to bed.

Sigh.......

Yeah, a shame. I think Dizi would like to do it with Phil, but Phil seems to be holding out for Anna. Is she worth it? She came over on the weekend, slept over part of nights, gave him a blowjob, but she is young and seems to have friends she goes clubbing with. And she lives in the same building with Phil, yet never comes over at night to visit with him. On the other hand, Dizi exudes a quiet sexiness and is good looking. And seems to have a nice personality, not like Tanya.

Yeah, a shame. I think Dizi would like to do it with Phil, but Phil seems to be holding out for Anna. Is she worth it? She came over on the weekend, slept over part of nights, gave him a blowjob, but she is young and seems to have friends she goes clubbing with. And she lives in the same building with Phil, yet never comes over at night to visit with him. On the other hand, Dizi exudes a quiet sexiness and is good looking. And seems to have a nice personality, not like Tanya.

Don't forget the have a script too. But saying that........

Tanya is such a buzz kill.......

Dizi was stripping for phil.

Man, talk about your bad timing. I thought it was Phil's friend. Tanya is such a ditz, she has no clue what was happening. Why doesn't she go back to her sex games at Tver? Is redhead coming back tonight? I'd love to see Phil and Dizi do it. They would be the nice couple.

I think the cum dump was sent home. She interrupted Dizi and Phil I wish she would just leave the project.

I love the fact VV tweeted Dizi is dancing for Phil wouldn't you like to be in his spot?

Bean you right.......

Ps she did that to the new girl and Phil over the weekend too.