Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Good question. Probably her apartment or shopping. Phil seems to be waiting for her return. Dizi should be back soon. Nothing happening in Tver.

Again "her apartment" if she had one in the same building why would she sleep with Phil.

Use some common sense would you.

Where is Anna? Phil is in bathroom not taking a bath, shut lights in living room. Too early for bed, thought I saw candles on coffee table. Maybe waiting for her return for sensual lighting? Only Akira in Tver. Where is everyone?

wtf is going on? Phil is taking a bath, jerking off. Does that mean no Anna tonite? Maybe that's why they did a late afternoon fuck. Yet he seemed to be waiting for her before. And why the lights off in the living room? Where is Dizi?

maybe you're wright may be they just fooled around and people used their imagination to fill the rest

In order to win her faith, Phil simulated the fuck to take the pressure from her. Her moaning/crying sounded for me more as laughing.

For me it was not important if they have sex or not. Also with Lilo and Milka, I did not realy care. Please do not get me wrong, of course, I prefer the complete show over some teasing. But it is not a must have, for me.

But, I find it very disturbing when a couple hide the sex under a blanket or select special areas, were nothing can be seen. This contradicts somewhat my understanding of the philosophy of pages like RLC or VV. If the couple is always anxious to consider that there is really nothing to see, they act no longer natural. And the impression that couple is disturbed by the audience, transfers to the rest of the time and reduces the fun to watch the appartment in general.

After i saw the video, I unfortunately had a suspicion. Did they just had a simulated sex scene? .... That would really annoy me. .... Unfortunately, this suspicion is even reinforced by the fact that phil jerk off now in the badroom. The mocked sex has probably excited him. :( .,,,. What a shame.

I hate this hidden sex stuff, because you never know, if it's real or it is just fooled. ... :( ....Now I think they sell me for stupid.

I think shower scene was real. I think Anna is not coming back until maybe late and Phil got pumped up by their sex. Anna seemed to glow with post-coital look after shower. He probably knows she won't be back until later. I just wonder why he shut the living room lights so early.