Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

2 hours ago, lilly said:

she seems unhappy when hes around not so relaxed 

From what I see, except for maybe the past day or two she's always happy around him. She's always hugged up near him and she's laughed and smiled more with him than she ever did before he got there. Even at the last party she spent most of the time straddling him. Clearly she's in love with him.

Well it's that time again to weigh in on the situation at hand. This bald headed freak named Vin is by far the dumbest fucking leach I have ever seen. He has not left Anna or Alex alone in the last few days. He is just always there, mostly around Anna. If either Anna or Alex or both go to their bedroom bam he is there like a lost dog not only there but having a nap at the foot of the bed like a dog. Maybe if they threw a dog treat out the balcony he would go after we would be rid of him. If they are watching television bam he is right there but not only there he is sitting right in front of the television as if to say hey look at me duhhhh I am big and dumb look it me I need attention. If Anna and Alex are spooning on the couch you can almost see the drool coming from his mouth as if he is thinking hey guys what about me oh never mind I will just try to weasel my way in somewhere. He's always trying to touch Anna or be as close as he can, like fuck off bud leave a little space. If this loser thinks he's Gods gift to women the one minute man should think twice about that, he is a useless piece of ****. Put your shirt on idiot your embarrassing yourself with what you think is a perfect body, not even close. What were they thinking by adding this moron to the apartment. He has this extremely creepy look to him and in his eyes, I am pretty sure he's not allowed 100 feet around schools. He is a looooooser by all sense of the meaning.

Obviously Endy is on the back burner now pretty much forgotten, she must feel great. You can see in her facial expressions and motions she doesn't like it there anymore all she does is keeps to herself. What really was she expecting, seriously?

Final thoughts: if I were in this apartment and someone was crowding me or my girlfriend like that I would knock him the fuck out and yes to answer your question I sure the hell could.

Until next time peoples.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But Tula is great fun...

yes but there is only tula is interesting now and i don't want pay again just for one good appartment,i prefer waiting more updates and waiting the return of katya/ruslan for good

• Upvote 1

Well peoples we have come to the end. My Premium Account is finished today. I would not and will not renew it. My #1 reason the the bald headed creeper. He has single handedly ruined this apartment. I have never and I mean never seen a guy like this before. He is like a man child, child stuck in a mans body. It is completely bizarre why they keep him in this apartment knowing that he is costing them money and viewers. Come on now "Kick His Ass Out". Nobody wants to see him acting like a fool all day, "stalking" Anna, it's very boring and aggravating. I also don't know what the fuck is wrong with Anna and Alex that they can't get a clue and man up to tell him "back the fuck off we need our space". He is just always there, always. Where ever they are bam there he is no matter where they are. Take for example the bedroom, a place that should be off limits to him but isn't. He spends just as much time in there as they do. Sex time with Anna and Alex, non existent cause he is always there drooling with that dumb look on his face duhhh don't forget about me I'm here duhhh. I agree completely with the comment made by Amy3 "Um, Alex, the Kurgan doesn't want to have fun watching movies with you, he wants to have fun fucking your girlfriend" it's so true. I'm so done with this. I didn't pay money to watch this crap. This used to be the #1 apartment now it's right at the bottom of the list which is sad cause even Sofia is more interesting, less aggravating. 

Endy, that's about all I can say about Endy, she is just there. It's not her fault, she was fun in the beginning and now she is just there.

Well my friends and fellow viewers I am off take care and if things change I might be back.

I have met a lot of nice down to earth people on here so please stay in touch my email is in my Profile.

If something does happen between the creeper and Anna could someone let me know, my curiosity will always be there if I don't know.

I'm out, peace. Take care.

• Upvote 2