Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Guest wolf1111
8 minutes ago, marvinologie said:

i hope :biggrin:

the girls are going to bed, seems like it...

9 hours ago, Here2Play said:

I don't mean to be rude to other viewers it's not my intentions so sorry. All you have to do is read some of my earlier posts to get a sense of what type of man child your sticking up for. Other regular viewers can confirm I'm spot on with what Ive said. I'm pissed off because I had a Premium Account which I got just to view this apartment and for the last 3 or 4 days it was just a bunch of weird crap going on that involved creeper. He has ruined the apartment and myself and a few others refuse to get Premium Accounts until he's gone. I mean it's no big deal to keep this guy there, it's only harming their business and reputation. I am sure they can afford to take the loss. Now I am just going to do the forum thing to seek vengeance for my 3 or 4 days lost, lol. I will be heard.

well if you don't want to watch VV because of him you can give me you account XD It wouldn't be a problem for me to watch an asshole lol
To be honest I watch VV and RLC just because of that. To see how people live. Some are like Alex, jerking off 500000 times a day, some or like Vin, pretty weird. Some are like those from Tula, always partying and make sexual games... I don't watch those sites to jerk off, I watch it for the sociological aspect.