Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

One thing is now obvious.  That Vin guy is bisexual.  Few days ago, as Alex had his cock rubbed by the girl on the couch, Vin sat right next to Alex and put his head near Alex's cock.   The other night, during the party and mainly in the jaccuzy, he was always hugging and rubbing the legs of the Tula guys.  After the jaccuzy, he was always close to Alex, pulled down his pants and again, always positioning himself to be near Alex's cock.  If you play back the videos, you will notice that he was rubbing lots of guys's butts.

Then yesterday, in the scene where the Tula guy was in the bathtub and his girl played with his cock, when he was ready to get out of the bath, here's Vin showing up, got naked, entered the bathtub and start hugging the kid. I have nothing against bi or gay guys but I think this is a big reason that the mood in Voro turned bad.  He is trying to hit both girls and guys and others get pissed off.  

We will see what happens 

I think you are right about him. I've been saying similar things for a while now too. It's odd to me how we have different standards for men, then we do for women. There are tons of men chomping at the bit waiting for the statight girls in RLC to have lesbian sex, but when a guy does it, aw hell no! Personally, I wouldn't mind them having all kinds of sexual persons in VV, just as long as they aren't an asshole, which is where the Kurgan falls.

• Upvote 1

Just caught the last part before he walked out, but I think the Kurgan left for good this time. He seemed to have reconciled with Endy. They hugged and kissed before he left.  Am I right? I may have missed something.