Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Getting bad.

They started fucking and after 10 minutes, Lex lost his boner.  She's doing all what she could do but doesn't seems to work.  And they have not fucked for several days so he should'nt have this problem.  Is it because of the lights again?   

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the whole site is going down the drain.

Yeah yeah... the site is always going down the drain until they have sex parties, then it's greatest voyeur site, until they go through another period of downtime. Then people complain again about how much VV sucks and how bad it's getting, until couples have sex again. It's always the same shit. I bet whenever couples start having sex again, it'll be the same people praising VV again.

Lisa in on fire again.

Despite the fact that Nick already busted his nuts, Lisa continues to play with his cock hoping he will get hard again

Regardless what people are bitching about, not often we have he chance to see a woman so addicted to sex.  The good side of it is when she has Nick's cock in her mouth, she doesn't bitch 

Meanwhile, Iris has been gone for a couple of days now.  Poor Lex  is bored on his bed, playing with his phone and listening to Lisa's screaming orgasm (s) (s) (s)

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

Meanwhile, Iris has been gone for a couple of days now.  Poor Lex  is bored on his bed, playing with his phone and listening to Lisa's screaming orgasm (s) (s) (s)

To be perfectly honest, I wish Lex would cheat on her. I honestly can't stand Iris.