Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna staying in Voro tonight? Alex and Nick left alone. They will be totally wasted when they return I think

I had the impression that at first Anna was leaving too but came back after a short time. Could it be that the guys were called to Tver?

2 hours ago, beardman said:

I had the impression that at first Anna was leaving too but came back after a short time. Could it be that the guys were called to Tver?

Not at all beardman

Alex and Nick  left Voro together it was about 1h00 am, local time, leaving Anna there.  Couple of hours later, Lex left with Anna to, most likely, bring her back home to Tula.  He came back alone.

It was about 6h00 am, local time, when we saw Ivo speaking on the phone and then dressed-up and left.  He returned about 15 minutes later with Alex and Nick.  Then the 4 guys left again only to return with more alcohol

When I left, Nick and Alex were still at Tver.  When I woke up this morning, Nick was sleeping on the floor in his bedroom while Iris and Lisa were sleeping on the couch.  There are no videos in the Voro archive showing Nick returning home and what happened.   

Surprised to see them awake so early, considering the time they went to bed and how smashed they both were. May be Tula got instruction from VV not to stay in Tula as it is still down. 

Alex and Nick  already drinking beer......  

Continuation of the previous party....  Don't think we will see drama there but might see interesting sex.  Neither of the women got their due last night.  Anna seems quite horny    Who knows :)