Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

43 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Talk about Robot sex its always the same with Lisa/Nick. They start with her giving him oral which is usually half of their sex act. Then doggie style and once in a while missionary, same ever time check the archive. They almost always do it their bed, once in a great while in the bath tub.

i say robot sex when people fuck almost 10 times per day like a machine like this couple in tver,lisa/nick don't fuck every day and sometime only one time per week,i prefer that

25 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i say robot sex when people fuck almost 10 times per day like a machine like this couple in tver,lisa/nick don't fuck every day and sometime only one time per week,i prefer that

For starters I don't want to argue with you, however it was more like five times per day. They are new and that will slow down seen it here all the time. I am glad you like to see the same thing over and over again.

I think Lex, Zoe and Ann are the only ones worth watching anymore. e rest have either been hear to long or are just boring. JMO

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

For starters I don't want to argue with you, however it was more like five times per day. They are new and that will slow down seen it here all the time. I am glad you like to see the same thing over and over again.

I think Lex, Zoe and Ann are the only ones worth watching anymore. e rest have either been hear to long or are just boring. JMO

we don't argue we just talk we have just different opinions,zoe/jack are new so they keep all the attractions but i think you guys gonna turn boring very faster with them if they continue fuck too much like that,personaly after 2 days with them i have already see all,too much sex kill the sex after if the guys enjoy with them it's ok but it will be without me,i take more pleasure to watch lisa/nick or ann when she is here,everyboby make his choice

The thing I like about Lex/Iris and Zoe/Jack is that they have a real relationship. They have fun together make each other laugh and are entertaining in doing this, with Lisa and Nick and others the only time the do anything together is sex or with Lisa and nick it to argue. Nick spends all his time on the computer or laying in bed alone, they have no connection out side of sex. Yesterday Lex and Iris spent a good part of the day tickling each other and just playing around. I enjoy watching their relationship grow as a couple.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

The thing I like about Lex/Iris and Zoe/Jack is that they have a real relationship. They have fun together make each other laugh and are entertaining in doing this, with Lisa and Nick and others the only time the do anything together is sex or with Lisa and nick it to argue. Nick spends all his time on the computer or laying in bed alone, they have no connection out side of sex. Yesterday Lex and Iris spent a good part of the day tickling each other and just playing around. I enjoy watching their relationship grow as a couple.

iris/lex are good couple,i have nothing to say about them exept this gay stuff with lex,

lisa/nick are two passionate personn with two strong character and a little bit immature,that's why they arguing alot but they are in love,i like this couple

After last week, when Lex even danced completely nude in Tula, he has found his long pants and other warm clothes again. He understands that in fact nobody is impressed by his godly shape. Iris, on the other hand, definitively is naked. The time that she hided her breasts for Nick is past. I'm curious if Iris and Lisa will find each other erotically; there have been signs in that direction when Iris licked Lisa's body. Some alcoholconsumption will be essential.