Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think the reason for switch was the night Niki abused Zoe and Ivo did nothing or not enough and too late to stop it.
Now he either feels guilty against them and cant stand to live with them because of that. Second possibility is the vacation was not so voluntarily and VV punished them by temporarily taking them out of the project.

After that night Ivo and Sonia for sure lost their lets they leading position in VV. So Lex and Iris will be the new leading couple now.

I still dont think Ivo is a bad guy but no matter of he was drunk or not his actions on that night were simply wrong and not tolerable.

you  are very wise and yes iris is the natural leader of the funsex times. i just wish i had more of that fake sex.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I still dont think Ivo is a bad guy but no matter of he was drunk or not his actions on that night were simply wrong and not tolerable.

Ivo was an asshole when he first came to VV. He would fuck anything that moved Almost everyone hated him. When Sonia got ahold of him he changed I actually started to like the guy. Than the night of Nicki attacking Zoe he went back to his old ways. I feel it time for him to join Petra and get a life outside of VV.