Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

12 hours ago, echoone said:

So, are Nelly & David just going on vacation or are they leaving (or moving to the new Sofia apartment)?  Seems that they are packing most if not all of their stuff.

Oh, and Alex is back with a broken arm. lol

They are moving to Sofia like I&S have been moving to Tula. This is VV path of growth..... in apt´s... 

But Bulgarian National visa policies allows for Russians only 90 days within 180 days. Maybe their job is to find domestic Bulgarian people.

3 hours ago, echoone said:

And why would you think the Sofia apartment is really in Sofia?  It could be in the same apartment building or neighbourhood as the other apartments?

N&D moved out with flight luggage not with shopping car like Ivo&Sonya.... I am not sure for Sofia, but for Bulgaria. Wait and see...

First sign will be when they will correct the time in Sofia. I nknow, no proof, but sign....

Seems Anna isn't wasting any time and is moving her stuff to Nelly & David's old bedroom (which is bigger and has a balcony).

And you're right, there was a flight tag with the airport code SOF (which is the IATA code for Sofia Airport) on one of their bags so the Sofia place must be indeed in or near Sofia.