Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

my email to vv:

Did you explain to this couple that this is Voyeur web site. Eva took
> a show and had Mark block the camera. You need to address this ASAP.

Good day,
thank you for noticing.
They are new in the project, probebly didn't notice the camera. It was
misunderstanding, and it won't happen in the future
Thank you for your time

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, beancounter said:

my email to vv:

Did you explain to this couple that this is Voyeur web site. Eva took
> a show and had Mark block the camera. You need to address this ASAP.

Good day,
thank you for noticing.
They are new in the project, probebly didn't notice the camera. It was
misunderstanding, and it won't happen in the future
Thank you for your time

Thats bullsh*t first she tried to cover the cam with a towel. This didnt work out she called man to stand there and cover it. So they noticed the cam and tried to block it

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eva clearly thinks Anna is hot. Why else would she be taking all of those pictures of her in sexy poses. Anna will get her out of her clothes soon enough. 

Rather hell freezes over. Eva is such a cold fish. 

All the girls are in Voro now. When Eva and Mark left for a smoke Petra was really upset and annoyed. I cant understand Russian but I bet it has sth to do with that new strange couple: Hes complete exhibitionist and shes a practically a nun. Can be funny where this leads to :biggrin:

SOMETHING RIGHT NOW IN VV TWEET                     f you experience problems viewing Voyeur Villa, please reload the page. Seriously, it works. We're fixing the issue

well why not writte if you have experience problems viewing Voyeur Villa  , Please send us the apologies and we make a new start in VV !!!!!!!!    if this message can send to the Team  maybe  there make something new  !!!! 

i was out football play see and just look now in VV   what a bad party   !!!!  other what is it now  .. Eva and Mark just make some bull.....  well all guys and girl make some contract with VV  and agrea about all with the Cam ... i see that yesterday the new couple want make something but you can not spy  because some trouble !!!  

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

All the girls are in Voro now. When Eva and Mark left for a smoke Petra was really upset and annoyed. I cant understand Russian but I bet it has sth to do with that new strange couple: Hes complete exhibitionist and shes a practically a nun. Can be funny where this leads to :biggrin:

Would love it if Petra fucked Mark behind Eva's back.

• Upvote 2

Ha, she wouldn't dare. lol Anyways, i think Eva may be on the verge of letting go. she clearly has a deep interest in sexy stuff. Once she lets loose, she's going to be a wild one.  BUT, it's entirely possible that she just can't let go and then they'll be gone. 

Lol its getting ridicolous now. Before she take shower she let run the hot water for minutes to let the steam condensating on the glass block the view. VV should throw her ass out ASAP :angry:

Now shes getting dressed IN the shower *lmao*