Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

VV has become annoyingly boring.  The only reason I watch from time to time is Anna (and Alex) and since my membership is running towards it's end I'll be leaving VV soon.  It was hardly worth the 30 bucks let alone the 40 bucks they trying to charge now.

• Upvote 1

Only reason to watch at the moment is Anna. She is the most funny and spontanious girl there. Jacky and Petra always doing same shows, Ivo and Sonya boring to watch, Nelly and David Who?, And Eva and Mark. Well Mark seems funny and open but is bound to the most camera shy girl VV has ever casted.  We will see if VV seroiusly will keep them... I surely hope not

i love anna also , but i have unsubscibed because more aprtments they just spread same people in them so no more for me , they need new people the peeps that r in them dont have fun no more ,people like nelly david , sonia ivo , petra , all coupled up and they just want to live in them which is understandble, but move on please and let some single people in there that want to mix together have fun together , thats what is needed , vouyervilla needs to do that 

• Upvote 1

It's going from bad to worse...

Anna now feels the need to walk around in a thick winter sweater, maybe due feeling uncomfortable with Eva?

For Eva I don't even have words...  She should be in a monastery and not in VV.

Time to watch some more football and I truly hope the Brits will win tonight since the Russians are currently pissing me of... :biggrin:

IMHO Eva (and Mark)can pack her things and leave and preferably today rather then tomorrow.

Voro was ok before they came, now even Anna is wearing a winter sweater in the living room.  Like that she thinks that she makes Eva uncomfortable by being so liberated and thus feels the need to cover more then usual. Anna is even wearing panties in bath, something she didn't do with other people.