Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

So it didn't happen last night cause the guys came home without the girls, which is hilarious. I only speak from what I have observed and I believe that the muscle guy is very unhinged. After watching him last night I think if you feed him enough alcohol he would be capable of anything, maybe even without the booze he would be capable of anything.

The shy guy is still very shy, lol.

Alex really was perfect this apartment.

from what i have seen anna only has sex with alex she is with him , as for the new guys i see they fancy anna but she does not have sex with them because shes loyal to alex , she has to make a show  of sorts for villa bosses i guess but she is alexs girl 

Why are you people completely forgetting that there's a 2nd girl here? All you do is talk about Anna. One of the guys and the new girl have already hit it off and Anna according to one person has already fucked the 2nd new guy, and all 4 seem to get along with each other quite nicely. Do not ignore facts.

39 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Why are you people completely forgetting that there's a 2nd girl here? All you do is talk about Anna. One of the guys and the new girl have already hit it off and Anna according to one person has already fucked the 2nd new guy, and all 4 seem to get along with each other quite nicely. Do not ignore facts.

Anna is the original in the apartment that's why she's talked about the most. I am just going to point it out that as there are no cameras on the balcony area it is only speculation that Anna and the one guy had actual sex. For all we know they could have just been messing around, maybe getting each other off. I noticed Anna Likes to play alot but not really go all the way through with the actual act of sex.