Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think to demonize an entire gender based on the last batch of guys. There have been boring guys and there have been interesting guys. I prefer to watch the interactions and chemistry between men and women, not just sit around waiting for women to do fake lesbian shows.

So you don't mind just staring at a screen while they do absolutely nothing. I find that very interesting and boring. Anyway I'm done with you as you are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

16 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I prefer to watch the interactions and chemistry between men and women, not just sit around waiting for women to do fake lesbian shows.

well said, VV thinks we're stupid, and is not the first time it happens.. :dodgy:

Just a little information about the Eva issue:

VV wrote me today to say that they did fire Eva since she didn't disclose the real nature of the tattoo.  They will do more thorough checks in the future to prevent such mistakes.
Eva might return someday as a guest but then she will need to cover up the tattoo.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

How long before Alex is tagging Anna and Endy in a threesome? I give it a day or two. 

I know this is wrong to say but I would rather Alex fuck Endy behind Anna's back, the same way he tried to fuck Petra while Anna was gone from the house.