Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They didn't waste any time all getting together but Alex only fucked Anna. I can't tell if Alex is interested in fucking the new girl or not but it doesn't look like she's all that interested in him.

they seem having 3 som fun now

Case in point about the dude being there...all I can see is his white ass while the girls are doing 69.  That said I do recognize that some Bi women will only get crazy with another girl if there is a guy in the room. 

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Case in point about the dude being there...all I can see is his white ass while the girls are doing 69.  That said I do recognize that some Bi women will only get crazy with another girl if there is a guy in the room. 

There's three cameras in the bedroom and all you see is his ass? You're either blind or have some kind of issues. And about the 2nd comment... if a girl was really bi, then she wouldn't need a guy to help her get intimate with another girl.. who in the world told you that?

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

why don't you fuck off...

For the same reason you don't fuck off. VV has not once EVER had all girls living in the apartment. If you can't handle that, then like you say, maybe you should fuck off and stop watching and stop bitching. Go watch RLC and Kami and Irma and the rest of them.

Listen it's okay...I just don't happen to like cock.  If you prefer it then that's your thing.  Oh and these girls were on their own for two days.  The girls in Tver have been alone today and will likely be tomorrow.