Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

4 minutes ago, patmarine said:

they make some party with bad quality cam what is it now with VV!"!!!

the cam quality depend if you are pay member or not,vv lower the flow for free users every night

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 3:24 PM, Amy3 said:

I think Perta fucked Alex behind Anna's back more than Alex fucked Petra behind Anna's back. lol

Alex want to fuck Petra tonight she shot him down. He goes back and Anna welcomes him with open legs.

I hope that Katya and Ruslan stay they are a great addition to VV.

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I still can't see why anyone would pay for this. Seriously, a couples only orgy? Pathetic!

I feel the same way. Like I said earlier, could have had so much potential to be really entertaining but it wound up being nothing that we normally don't see. And Nelly and David didn't even bother to show up not like they would have made things any better anyway. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I Feel the same way. Like I said earlier, could have had so much potential to be really entertaining but it wound up being nothing that we normally don't see. And Nelly and David didn't even bother to show up not like they would have made things any better anyway. 

Because Nelly and David are in Sofia / Bulgaria and do not fly for one party to Moscow :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I feel the same way. Like I said earlier, could have had so much potential to be really entertaining but it wound up being nothing that we normally don't see. And Nelly and David didn't even bother to show up not like they would have made things any better anyway. 

You should have registered that Nelly&David are in Bulgaria, not Moscow

GOOD MORNING Misc

• Upvote 1