Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yep they get zero points from me because they could have easily fucked in the jacuzzi before. And we would have a much better view

that was intentional if they have not fuck in the jacuzzi but on the floor in living it was for we see very bad,day after day this couple make me dissapointed,they are not good for vv,both play with us

yes ,i agree vv take the same direction of rlc specialy in sofia,i have prefer vv one year ago,probably my last susciption if there is no more hot peoples coming here,i'm not interesting to watch the same boring peoples doing nothing for the members like on rlc

last night lisa appeared to be trying to seduce nick, topless, lapdancing, putting his hand up her crotch, but he wasn't that interested. then the roommates walked by and she put on a top and seemed to not be too happy. did anyone see what happened? the signal was out this morning and i didn't see anything.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

last night lisa appeared to be trying to seduce nick, topless, lapdancing, putting his hand up her crotch, but he wasn't that interested. then the roommates walked by and she put on a top and seemed to not be too happy. did anyone see what happened? the signal was out this morning and i didn't see anything.

Shes just too shy over Lex and Iris. And they are too shy over Lisa and Nick. A Petra, Anna, Katya, Sonya or Jacky would have continued and fucked him in front of the others.
And thats exactly the reason why we will never see a party there which is worth to be called a party