Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Hi guys   I'm almost never here these days.  Too busy with IRL.

Looking at the archives, didn't see anything especially amazing except that 3 some with A&A and Petra.  As expected, Alex didn't fuck Petra.

Just read your comments above.  At this moment,  Endy shares the bed with Lisa and Nick.  I would have thought that Lisa would sleep between Endy and Nick but not the case.  But all 3 are snoring so nothing hapening

My post was sarcastic.  Nick was drunk so not a chance that he would had sex with neither of the 2.

We all agree that Lisa has serious mental health issues.  She has a big mouth and just unable to control it.  Most of times, she behaves like a 13 years old spoiled teenager.  But hey...  She has a very nice body and she is addicted to sex.  She cannot survive without playing with Nick's cock 5 or 6 times per day.

Isn't it all men dream to have a sex addicted woman like that?  She gave Nick more blow jobs in the 3 months they been here than all other VV women together. She takes him front and rear and enjoy both.  She is shameless.   People are crazy about Kami in RLC.  I would talke 1 Lisa for 5 Kamis.  I hate women that just lay down and let the guy do the job without returning the favor.    Lisa initiates sex 9 times out of 10.  She wakes him up to be fucked.

We are here to be entertained.   Lisa is giving us our money's worth.  True that her behavior prevented us to see some nice shows.  But overall, she has been the most active woman to initiate sexy shows  and that is what most of us are caring about.   Once she is gone, it will be her problem to seek mental health care.  It won't be our problem.   

• Upvote 2

You guys see things a lot differently than I do but that's okay because we are allowed to have our own opinions. I personally despise watching someone pull temper tantrums and pulling sulks all the time. The only thing I see is when she is not on her phone which is 90% of the time is her and Nick having sex or arguing for another 8% of the time and the left over 2% is left for whatever else. I am sorry but for me the sex doesn't make up for the utter boredom she provides hour to hour. Unfortunately the other apartments aren't any great hell either. Right now for me Iris is the only one that is of any interest because she is finally coming out of her shell, when she isn't sleeping that is, lol.

• Upvote 1