Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

17 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

I really can't watch that shit. The way this is going it is only a matter of time before Nick let's his inherently gay side loose and fucks Lex (without a strap-on).

me too i can't watch that beurk

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the strapon thing is weird but given the right circumstances the best chance of a swap or orgy could be initiated by iris. she has become wild & seems willing to try anything. i hope i'm able to see it when it happens!!!!

Damn right Iris turned into a sex monster recently :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Clyde69 said:

I really can't watch that shit. The way this is going it is only a matter of time before Nick let's his inherently gay side loose and fucks Lex (without a strap-on).

There is little cause to be 'afraid' for gay scenes as homophilia is very suppressed in Russia. Moreover the russian male is more inclined to male-male contact without sexual connotations than most americans. One only has to remember the embraces of communist leaders last century.

I don't mind seeing Lex get fucked. You really can't appreciate how great it actually feels until you really try it. The thing I don't like seeing is Lex's anxiety  over getting and staying hard. Now, that bugs me. With that said, Lex is a very lucky person to have Iris. 

• Upvote 2

just caught them. if this keeps up a few dicks are in danger of falling off. natasha &aleksej do it at least 3 times a day, iris & lex are going nuts ( saw 2 times today & 2 times yesterday) , alex & anna went at it for about an hour & a half (although i don't know how long that will last). and at sofia, whoops i forgot that they don't do anything. lou's dick appears to be falling off already without doing anything. last time i looked he was on the couch 4 ft away from boobie and they were fully clothed. i hope petra & the others are finding something or someone to replace that failure.