Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

21 hours ago, spielo said:

I do not get access to the paid cams.... the login works, is showing the days left, but the access to the paid cams and archive is not given.

Anybody else????

I had the issue for several days at the end of my subscription.  I notified them via twitter and e-mail but no response at first, after a few days and when my subscription ran out they said they fixed the issue.
Reason for me to not get a new subscription, they didn't even bother to give me my 3 (or even 4 I think) days of subscription back.

30 minutes ago, echoone said:

I had the issue for several days at the end of my subscription.  I notified them via twitter and e-mail but no response at first, after a few days and when my subscription ran out they said they fixed the issue.
Reason for me to not get a new subscription, they didn't even bother to give me my 3 (or even 4 I think) days of subscription back.

email to their support again, or even better open there an account for direct communication. The support team is very responsive and customer dedicated.

BTW is echoone also your VV name?  You can also PM me....

This was the last mail I got about the issue yesterday:

This error may have happend to some of our members recently, and it seems like your particular case was not highlighted before. 
We've fixed this issue now, and are monitoring on any new occurrences of this kind of errors 

I made experience with many support. (Website, Mobile phone or Internet Provider) and I must say support from VV is one of the best I ever had. They listen to complaints and are open for new suggestions. Compared to the "We dont care just gives us your money" support from RLC a big advantage.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah me too. Another advantage against RLC :biggrin:

i hope in 2 or 3  years,vv will surpass rlc,

seriously what a shit the rlc site it is,i have lost 4 years with that and too many money,

6 months for see nothing with katya/ruslan on rlc and now on vv only 2 days for see what we have waiting during 6 months,the calculation is easy !

• Upvote 1

And normally this would be interesting to watch and have great potential to be really good but we all know how this is going to turn out. Ivo and Sofa are going to leave early. Alex won't get to do anything with the other girls because Anna won't let him. The only slight chance of something interesting happening is that new girl maybe doing stuff with Katya and Ruslan, but even if that happens she'll probably only wind doing stuff with Katya.

• Upvote 1