Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

i can understand she's not interesting by these guys but she can give us a masturbation show for example in her bedroom for the members but exept the shower there is nothing to see here sorry for say that,more and more vv take the same direction of rlc

Not sure why they choose to open an apartment so far away from the 3 others.  Looks like that the guy that adjust the cams (we see him sometimes in the apartment) is also doing the casting.  With bigtits in one bed, shorty in the other, makes it difficult to bring new tenants.  We know that big tits don't want sex with shorty.  So will need a new guy for bigtits and a new girl for shorty.  

24 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i can understand she's not interesting by these guys but she can give us a masturbation show for example in her bedroom for the members 

Thinking she or any of the tenants owe the members shows is just flat out wrong. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Thinking she or any of the tenants owe the members shows is just flat out wrong. 

it was the original concept of vv,the first tver or voro they was praticaly everydays a sexual activity on free cams and after the sex on pay cams for the members ,this is what i have liked on this site but the concept have a little change now,there is always these party but they doing nothing now for the members,the voro party tonight was a great example

No. The time zone is wrong for bulgaria. Bulgaria is on eastern european summer time which currently is the same time as moscow (russia doesn't have daylight saving). Sofia appartment (at least the cams in Bella's room are an hour behind moscow) or an hour ahead of great britain. Perhaps in Serbia?