Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

They're desperate to put some bodies in that apartment. I think there was chemistry between the two last evening and could have been action if Bella wasn't so inebriated.

Of course, maybe Bruce is Mr. Fixit - tongue firmly in cheek.

As if the flirting last night wasn't enough, thanks to Bella's occasional use of English (mostly when she's really drunk) we know that she is really hot for him. She told him that they had brought other people to the apartment (she said "two men and two women") but she "only like" him.Although if Bruce doesn't get over his camera fixation soon, it may be a short romance.  

I don't know why the last part is crossed out. I didn't do it on purpose. Go figure.

3 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Tweet said they'd all be back between 19:40 and 20:10. Nick and Lisa were in Petra's apt. earlier today, so perhaps they all had a meeting with management to determine the future of V-V.

yes,this is what i have thinking too,the three moscow apparts empty at the same time a long part of the journey,it's clear there is a meeting somewhere outside with the management vv team