Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacky's BF doesn't do anything with Tits. He doesn't touch her, kiss her, sit near her.  What the fuck is his problem? Does he regret the sex and wants to mend things with Jacky? Look guy, forget Jacky, she moved away. Go after Tits full throttle. 

So the one you guys call big tits is sexy as hell. I would have no problem being with someone like her it's too bad I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole now. Why you ask? Well lets quickly break it down. Last night she fucked Jacky's ex boyfriend, who before fucked Jacky, where before that Jacky fucked anything that walked upright. Now I am not apposed to having sex with different partners but I am cautious and I choose wisely. So what am I getting at, well just eewie. That's about all I have to say about that.

Do you know what happens when you smoke cigarettes? Let me tell you. When you smoke much needed oxygen doesn't get to your gums therefore your gums become unhealthy. After time your gums still look healthy but in fact they are damaged beyond repair. What happens when you quit smoking? When you quit a rush of oxygen hits your gums causing them to recede making the gum line close too or actually exposing the roots of your teeth. When the roots of the teeth are exposed is when you realize crap what have I done. After all is said and done it is just sad to see so many smokers that don't know the damage they are doing to themselves with such a filthy habit. Not to mention the butt load of money you save by quitting. I was a smoker for 30 years and just quit about 8 months ago thanks to vaping. I started smoking when I was very young and now I look back and regret every drag. That's my story and about all I have to say about that.

Archived