Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

Someone in another thread mentioned that Ivo was a lot more exciting before he was married. I agree 100%. Then Sonia came and cut off his balls. Such a disgrace. 

When you have singles, it is much more interesting to see IF they will fuck. And when they do it's a lot better to watch. Remember how everybody was glued to the screen when Phil left and Christy and Messa flirt with each other behind Nastya back? Or even after that when Christy met one of Ivo's friends for the first time and they had sex for almost 6 hours? Or the night of the party when Akira met Nikki for the first time they had sex in the bathroom? Or even before all of that when Tonya cheated on her boyfriend with Akira? Or even before that when Roma cheated on Sabrina with Lilu? These are the moments that made VV great. But now with all the couples, there's nothing exciting to see. Sorry for the long rant. This will be the last time I say this.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Couples only apts. was a stupid idea. They need 2 large 3-4 bedroom apts. that are near enough together for parties. Then fill them with a mix of horny couples and singles and lots of alcohol. Simple,

a little bit like big brother concept,only one big villa with many bedrooms and many different hot peoples and alot of turnover,i agree that's can be interesting but i don't think that will happen,vv take the same direction of rlc,the difference is it's more hot on vv

• Upvote 1

I'm sick, I don't feel good, bluh. Wow the girl there right now is very sexy in my opinion. Anyway here is the thing about all of this. All these people still have lives and some have morals, not all but some. Just because strangers are put into these apartments shouldn't mean they have to degrade themselves by being groped and pressured into sex. Sure they signed on for certain things but that doesn't mean they should do things that they are going to regret later on in there lives. If you take a look at certain apartments on RLC they have done things and I believe become alcoholics just to cope with the situation only for the sake of getting people to view their apartment. One in particular became alcoholic and decided it was a great idea to ummmm make a banana her boyfriend. It's just not right to make mistakes and fuck up a life for something as stupid as this. In the end it's a paycheck, nothing more. Again I am sick I hope that made some sense. I could say more but I am going to go curl up in the fetal position for a while and veg.

• Upvote 1

I would tend to agree. VV is not good for the soul. I would imagine that most if not all of them will very much regret what they did. Images live forever! Paychecks don't. With that said, adults have a right to choose the life they want. Consequences be damned.

21 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

All these people still have lives and some have morals, not all but some. Just because strangers are put into these apartments shouldn't mean they have to degrade themselves by being groped and pressured into sex. Sure they signed on for certain things but that doesn't mean they should do things that they are going to regret later on in there lives. 

No one is saying that they should be forced to do anything they don't want to do. No one ever forces these people to have sex. They all do whatever they want. That's what makes it appealing. That way when they see someone they like and decide to have sex, it is more real and genuine and not fake or forced. But sometimes people have no regrets about what they decide to do. For example nobody forced Christy to fuck Messa behind Nastya's back. And nobody forced her to try to flirt with Ivo behind Sonia's back when she spent the night with them. She did these things on her own.