Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We're looking into getting some changes Implemented. Until then the current rules still stand.

StnCld316

I would just like to see an amendment to Rule #3 that's all.   I think that anything posted of the girls other than what is in their own personal accounts, i.e. Facebook, Vk, or Instagram should be allowed.   But hey....what do I know!    Like I said earlier, there is a handful of people on this site that have far more than what is on their personal accounts that only share it with that handful of people and I don't have a problem with that, but what I do have a problem with is a guy goes to show her winning a beauty pageant from 2010....not being allowed to.   That was from a publicly accessible website and should not have been a problem,  just like the pictures that surfaced with Irma, those were also from a publicly accessible website and also should not have been a problem.   I'm sorry if there are those of you that disagree with me but this is how I feel about it!!

It will be interesting to see the changes!!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I would just like to see an amendment to Rule #3 that's all.   I think that anything posted of the girls other than what is in their own personal accounts, i.e. Facebook, Vk, or Instagram should be allowed.   But hey....what do I know!    Like I said earlier, there is a handful of people on this site that have far more than what is on their personal accounts that only share it with that handful of people and I don't have a problem with that, but what I do have a problem with is a guy goes to show her winning a beauty pageant from 2010....not being allowed to.   That was from a publicly accessible website and should not have been a problem,  just like the pictures that surfaced with Irma, those were also from a publicly accessible website and also should not have been a problem.   I'm sorry if there are those of you that disagree with me but this is how I feel about it!!

It will be interesting to see the changes!!

That's what we're trying to work on.

• Upvote 3

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je voudrais voir une modification de la règle n ° 3 qui est tout. Je pense que tout ce qui a affiché des filles autres que ce qui est dans leurs propres comptes personnels, à savoir Facebook, Vk ou Instagram devraient être autorisés. Mais bon .... que sais-je! Comme je l'ai dit plus tôt, il y a une poignée de personnes sur ce site qui ont beaucoup plus que ce qui est sur leurs comptes personnels qui ne le partager avec cette poignée de gens et je ne pas avoir un problème avec cela, mais ce que je dois un problème avec un gars va lui montrer gagner un concours de beauté à partir de 2010 .... pas être autorisé à. Ce fut à partir d'un site web accessible au public et ne devrait pas avoir été un problème, tout comme les images qui sont apparues avec Irma, ceux qui étaient aussi à partir d'un site web accessible au public et aussi ne devrait pas avoir été un problème. Je suis désolé s'il y a ceux d'entre vous qui sont en désaccord avec moi, mais c'est ce que je ressens à ce sujet !!

Il sera intéressant de voir les changements !!

cher ami, la seule chose qui devrait être autorisée à partager ici, c'est les photos et videos postées par KAMILA de RLC, pas celles que la fille poste sous son vrai nom dans sa vie privée!!! que cela soit sur vk ou YouTube, ce n'est pas kamila qui a postée, mais une fille identifiée par certains membres. de plus, cc à de la souplesse avec le partage de certaines photos privées, car elle ne permettent pas d'identifier la personne. mais cette vidéo porte le vrai nom de kami!!!! vous estimez que les filles ne risquent rien car les membres CC ne sont pas des fous, et heureusement, vous avez raison pour la plupart d'entre eux!!! camcaps a eu plus de 400 connectés aujourd'hui, et est visité par environ 3000 personnes quotidiennement. vous portez-vous garant pour toutes ces personnes? vous parlez amèrement d'un "clan privé" qui partagerai des infos en privé, mais si vous étiez un membre payant, vous seriez le bienvenu!!! il me semble vous partager aimablement quelques infos en privé également, sans vous demandez quoi que ce soit en échange?!!! en France, nous avons un proverbe qui dit " l'animal ne mort pas, la main qui le nourrit".

dear friend, the only thing that should be allowed to share here is the photos and videos posted by KAMILA RLC, not those mail girl under his real name in his private life !!! whether on vk or YouTube, it's not kamila has posted, but a girl identified by some members. In addition, DC flexibility with sharing some private photos, because it does not identify the person. but this video door real name kami !!!! you think that girls are not at risk because the CC members are not fools, and fortunately, you have reason most of them !!! camcaps had connected more than 400 today, and is visited by about 3,000 people daily. do you do guarantor for all these people? you speak bitterly of "private clan" who share information privately, but if you were a paid member, you would be welcome !!! it seems to me you kindly share some information also in private, without asking anything in return? !!! in France, we have a saying that "the animal does not die, the hand that feeds it."

9 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Kristy is looking lonely

Kami has abandoned our baby and is cheating on her with another cutie pie,,,for the last 2 weeks or so,,these ladies haven't really hung out like they used to,,ever since Kami came back from the UAE,,she has been mostly with the other girl,,,who I will now call Amber.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

cher ami, la seule chose qui devrait être autorisée à partager ici, c'est les photos et videos postées par KAMILA de RLC, pas celles que la fille poste sous son vrai nom dans sa vie privée!!! que cela soit sur vk ou YouTube, ce n'est pas kamila qui a postée, mais une fille identifiée par certains membres. de plus, cc à de la souplesse avec le partage de certaines photos privées, car elle ne permettent pas d'identifier la personne. mais cette vidéo porte le vrai nom de kami!!!! vous estimez que les filles ne risquent rien car les membres CC ne sont pas des fous, et heureusement, vous avez raison pour la plupart d'entre eux!!! camcaps a eu plus de 400 connectés aujourd'hui, et est visité par environ 3000 personnes quotidiennement. vous portez-vous garant pour toutes ces personnes? vous parlez amèrement d'un "clan privé" qui partagerai des infos en privé, mais si vous étiez un membre payant, vous seriez le bienvenu!!! il me semble vous partager aimablement quelques infos en privé également, sans vous demandez quoi que ce soit en échange?!!! en France, nous avons un proverbe qui dit " l'animal ne mort pas, la main qui le nourrit".

dear friend, the only thing that should be allowed to share here is the photos and videos posted by KAMILA RLC, not those mail girl under his real name in his private life !!! whether on vk or YouTube, it's not kamila has posted, but a girl identified by some members. In addition, DC flexibility with sharing some private photos, because it does not identify the person. but this video door real name kami !!!! you think that girls are not at risk because the CC members are not fools, and fortunately, you have reason most of them !!! camcaps had connected more than 400 today, and is visited by about 3,000 people daily. do you do guarantor for all these people? you speak bitterly of "private clan" who share information privately, but if you were a paid member, you would be welcome !!! it seems to me you kindly share some information also in private, without asking anything in return? !!! in France, we have a saying that "the animal does not die, the hand that feeds it."

I'm sorry Corbo but I have to disagree.  This stalker crap has gone way to far and there is nothing private about these girls!  If they wanted private life with no exposure then they would keep their shit private!   They would not be on RLC for the whole world to see and they would not post it where you or I or anyone else for that matter can find it.  I'm not going to get into a debate here, I have my opinion and you have yours.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kami has abandoned our baby and is cheating on er with another cutie pie,,,for the last 2 weeks or so,,these ladies haven't really hung out like they used to,,ever since Kami came back from the UAE,,she has been mostly with the other girl,,,who I will now call Amber.

Is Kamila & Kristy not long for the RLC world?   It sounds like the bra-mance is over!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Is Kamila & Kristy not long for the RLC world?   It sounds like the bra-mance is over!

They have an open relationship,,,Kristy gets to sleep with her Angels,,while Kami fucks the woodpecker and sleeps with this new cutie pie "Amber",,eventually they will realize just how much they really love each other and one night they will finally go all the way for my masturbating pleasure:heart::heart:::)smiley-with-beating-heart.gif

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I'm sorry Corbo but I have to disagree.  This stalker crap has gone way to far and there is nothing private about these girls!  If they wanted private life with no exposure then they would keep their shit private!   They would not be on RLC for the whole world to see and they would not post it where you or I or anyone else for that matter can find it.  I'm not going to get into a debate here, I have my opinion and you have yours.

"If they wanted private life with no exposure then they would keep their shit private"

vous voulez dire que parce qu'elles participent à rlc, elles perdent tout leur droit à l'image et tout respect de leur vie privée?!! et que si des inconnus les exposent sur internet avec leur vrais noms, elles n'ont que le droit de fermer leurs bouches et de subir en silence, parce qu'elles sont un site internet qui les filment quelques semaines?!! si je poursuit cette idée, un acteur ou un footballeur n'a pas le droit d'avoir de vie privée, car il est médiatisé dans son métier? une actrice de cinéma doit se laisser trainée dans la boue, car elle est apparue nue dans un film? tous ces gens n'ont dont plus le droit de protéger leur enfants, leur famille, leurs proches, parce qu'ils sont médiatisés? une fille accepte d'être filmée anonymement, mais quand quelqu'un expose sa véritable identité sur internet, elle n'a rien a dire car si elle voulais de l'anonymat, elle n'avait qu'à vivre avec les Touaregs dans le désert saharien?!!! effectivement, notre éthique est différente!!!

"If They wanted private life with no exposure Then They Would keep shit Their private"

you mean that because they are involved in rlc, they lose their right to any image and respect for their private life? !! and if unknown expose on the internet with their real names, they have the right to close their mouths and suffer in silence because they are filming a website few weeks? !! if I pursued this idea, a player or a footballer does not have the right to privacy because it is publicized in his profession? a movie actress should let drag in the mud, as she appeared nude in a movie? all these people have that plus the right to protect their children, their families, their loved ones, because they are publicized? a girl agrees to be filmed anonymously, but when someone exposes his true identity on the internet, it has nothing to say because if it wanted anonymity, she only had to live with the Tuareg in the Saharan desert? !!! indeed, our ethics is different !!!

34 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kami has abandoned our baby and is cheating on her with another cutie pie,,,for the last 2 weeks or so,,these ladies haven't really hung out like they used to,,ever since Kami came back from the UAE,,she has been mostly with the other girl,,,who I will now call Amber.

Do you know for sure she went to the UAE with this girl or are you assuming she did because she showed up at the apartment with her?  Just curious, and I like the name Amber!