Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

37 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes she does Noldus, but when she first came @ 20:37 she went straight to bed  plopped down face first, and wrapped her head in arms and was crying very hard for a several minutes.

So glad i did not see it , i hate seeing her cry. 

My thoughts... 

Kamila has only begun her erotic awakening, a little timid and unsure; although willing to have sex, she does not seem fully engaged.

Kristy seems very well developed in her sensuality (the way she moves, caresses herself, her yoga) but holds back in letting it out in glorious ecstasy.

I hope they both find the path that empowers them without degrading them - there is nothing shameful in celebrating and indulging your sexuality ladies!

Some people will trash and criticize, ignore them and be true to yourselves, it is possible to let your sensuality bloom without compromising your spirit!

Just my thoughts... Love, Julian :heart:

PS - I am very willing to help you find the path, perhaps some zen meditation and massage, followed by slow rapturous love-making where every pore on our bodies opens and our senses revel at every stimulation.... :blush:

8 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

My thoughts... 

Kamila has only begun her erotic awakening, a little timid and unsure; although willing to have sex, she does not seem fully engaged.

Kristy seems very well developed in her sensuality (the way she moves, caresses herself, her yoga) but holds back in letting it out in glorious ecstasy.

I hope they both find the path that empowers them without degrading them - there is nothing shameful in celebrating and indulging your sexuality ladies!

Some people will trash and criticize, ignore them and be true to yourselves, it is possible to let your sensuality bloom without compromising your spirit!

Just my thoughts... Love, Julian :heart:

PS - I am very willing to help you find the path, perhaps some zen meditation and massage, followed by slow rapturous love-making where every pore on our bodies opens and our senses revel at every stimulation.... :blush:

After saying all that, I still enjoy you very much as you currently are! :shy: