Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

I wonder if any of the girls associated with penthouse K like zucchini bread or have ever made zucchini bread.   I had some zucchini bread yesterday that was made by my 22yo niece that would knock your damn socks off!   Younger girls don't get very creative in the kitchen these days.....it's an admirable trait if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

kristy va t-elle être élue miss surf?!!! vas-y ma belle, ne lâche rien!! en tout cas je vote pour toi!!!!

Does kristy will be elected Miss surfing? !!! Go ahead my dear, does not let anything !! anyway I vote for you !!!!:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

kristy va t-elle être élue miss surf?!!! vas-y ma belle, ne lâche rien!! en tout cas je vote pour toi!!!!

Does kristy will be elected Miss surfing? !!! Go ahead my dear, does not let anything !! anyway I vote for you !!!!:biggrin::heart:

We may knowthe answer at 20.40 Moscow Time?

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

We may knowthe answer at 20.40 Moscow Time?

Kami and her friend seem to be getting very "cozy" on Kami's bed

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kami and her friend very closed in bed now, in a phonecall. 

this could be worth keeping an eye on this- they are up to something- what- I don't know ??????

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

this could be worth keeping an eye on this- they are up to something- what- I don't know ??????

would like to know who and what they talked about now in the phone.