Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures June 01, 2016. to June 30,2016.

1 minute ago, VoyeurJay said:

You'd think that would have been handy for all those lazy back-scratching and cuddling evenings on the couch. Maybe they just figured it out recently.

maybe because they are now trying to share kamila between Kristy and Amber,,and with the couch as it is,,someone would always get left out laying on the floor,,or it would have been a very tight fit.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

I know she works hard on her make-up, and she is pretty with it, but she is so much prettier without!

Kami and Kristy are both natural beauties that are at their best without a trace of goop on their faces.

I agree, I was trying to get a picture of her pretty smiling face with that t-shirt and unfortunately she only presented it after the make-up was on!

Still a good happy picture! :shy:

Thank You Beldonn1 for this excellent capture::)::):heart::heart:

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎07 at 4:17 AM, Beldonn1 said:

They went to bed at 5h30 AM... after watching a film on the computer. Kristy was cuddling Kamila, Amber was a bit apart. Kristy made sure no one was stealing her Kami and Kami was over protecting her new girl, but with no touching, no kissing. Just to say that the relationship between Kami and Kristy is OK. Both still loving each other.. 904.4 kB

• Upvote 13

14 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

I totally missed that one. Can you tell me when it was?

WOW..........Kristy is really getting brave.......hands in her panties, door wide open, etc.  This girl is either getting extra horny or else she no longer cares if anyone sees her.  If anyone passed by the door she would probably invite them in.........LOL !

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

WOW..........Kristy is really getting brave.......hands in her panties, door wide open, etc.  This girl is either getting extra horny or else she no longer cares if anyone sees her.  If anyone passed by the door she would probably invite them in.........LOL !

Back in the barcelona appt she also bated with the door open but never with the cover off ::)::)

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎01 at 11:36 AM, corboblanc said:

plus que demain, et j'arrive à peine en Pologne!!! vite!!!!!!

more tomorrow, and I can barely Poland !!! quick!!!!!!:cry::confused::biggrin::heart:

Tu as trouver où, sa photo ? :o

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎07 at 10:02 AM, Julian Lan said:

Cute bum on this young lady!

YES SHE DOES HAVE A VERY CUTE ASS,,BUT NOT QUITE KRISTY BUNS OF STEEL YET,,,IT NEEDS A LITTLE BIT MORE CURVES,,THANK YOU JULIAN LAN:heart::heart:heart-plant.giflove-ya-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 12

20 hours ago, euromike69 said:

YES SHE DOES HAVE A VERY CUTE ASS,,BUT NOT QUITE KRISTY BUNS OF STEEL YET,,,IT NEEDS A LITTLE BIT MORE CURVES,,THANK YOU JULIAN LAN:heart::heart:heart-plant.giflove-ya-smiley-emoticon.gif

Jolie petite brunette. Jolis pieds : c'est qui ?

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎08 at 2:21 PM, Beldonn1 said:

Here 2 images after a fresh clean shaved pussy.

I can't get why we keep running for such a tiny thing... (and getting so much trouble for it)

Simply glorious! Thanks!!

• Upvote 3