Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures June 01, 2016. to June 30,2016.

12 hours ago, moibidule said:

Kamila

Makes me crazy

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Please

Post pics and movies!

All the best

And when I clicked on that first link, it took me to a page that opened a popunder window with audio and a fake virus warning and a fake log-in page, that completely took over my browser.  I had to use task manager to kill Firefox     because there was no other way to get out of it, and, I had to block that URL in my hosts file to keep it from being loaded automatically every time I started Firefox.

5 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

And when I clicked on that first link, it took me to a page that opened a popunder window with audio and a fake virus warning and a fake log-in page, that completely took over my browser.  I had to use task manager to kill Firefox     because there was no other way to get out of it, and, I had to block that URL in my hosts file to keep it from being loaded automatically every time I started Firefox.

I opened both links in Chrome without any issue lol

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, KirbyFCF2 said:

Same thing happened to me.

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

??????? Я не понимаю ваш комментарий или на русском, ни на английском языке. лол

У меня всё работает отлично в хроме.