Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures June 01, 2016. to June 30,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎02 at 4:50 PM, camPTY said:

I do not admire the work of Cordoblanc much as I admire your patience to work with so many cropped photos. :cool:

Mes respects à vous monsieur.

(Posting Videos and/or Images of Past/Former and Current tenants lives outside of RLC is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forum.  The Video and/or Image has been Removed)

nice, but

who are the first one and the last one?

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎02 at 5:13 PM, donaldtrump said:

nice, but

who are the first one and the last one?

SORRY....

(Posting Videos and/or Images of Past/Former and Current tenants lives outside of RLC is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forum.  The Video and/or Image has been Removed)

Diana - Nelly - Taboo - Rita - Nora - Kamila - Adriana - Zoya

Diana is... well, the best of the best and the RLC and Efim past.

• Upvote 5

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎02 at 5:18 PM, kzsjzkdjs said:

Diana Zoya according to a guy on RLCF who posted the picture.

I had the same doubts about Zoya.  But yes, she is!!!   A great work on her hair, long eyelashes and a professional makeup.

• Upvote 4

il y a une heure, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

De toute évidence, certains des merveilleux portraits artistiques de belles femmes sont tous à l'origine de "l'intérieur" RLC, je dois donc rien à redire. Évidemment.:heart:

(Insérer émoticône snarky ici ...)

et bien en fait, il s'agit bien entendu de photos privées. personnellement, tant qu'elles ne permettent pas l'identification de la fille, cela ne me dérange pas. mais je ne suis qu'un simple membre....

well actually, this is of course private photos. personally, as long as they do not allow the identification of the girl, it does not bother me. but I am simply a member ....

heart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gifheart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gifheart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gifheart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gifheart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gifheart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gif heart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gifheart-balloon-smiley-emoticon.gifWELL WE ALL KNOW WHO MY FAVORITE WOMAN IS ON HERE,,,AND THESTA,,I TOLD YOU THAT THAT WAS ZOYA AT THE END,,SHE IS VERY BEAUTIFUL TOO,,BUT RITA IS MY # 1 GIRL:heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Obviously, some of the wonderful artistic portraits of beautiful women are all originally from "inside" RLC, so I have no complaints. Obviously. :heart:

(Insert snarky emoticon herethroat-slash-smiley-emoticon.gifdap-greeting-smiley-emoticon.gif..)

saying-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2