Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures June 01, 2016. to June 30,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 3:45 AM, Julian Lan said:

Sweet sweet goddess Kristy  :heart::heart::heart:

I'd like to have this as the base of my coffee table....exactly the way she is in that pic.....I'd probably never leave the table except to shit, shower, and shave!

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 3:43 AM, Julian Lan said:

Kristy - yoga goddess, you are awesome!  :heart::heart::heart:

OMG........could you imagine either Kristy or Rita doing their exercises in the nude ?  Now that would pull in some subscribers !

• Upvote 1

It's funny that the photo lists two shitty movies with Timothy Olyphant. He's also been been the star of two excellent TV shows that I recommend to everyone : 'Deadwood' and 'Justified'.

As for the resemblance I don't really see it sorry.

• Upvote 3

il y a 57 minutes, ericjeanjean a dit :

Il est drôle que la photo répertorie deux films merdiques avec Timothy Olyphant. Il a également été fait la star de deux excellents TV montre que je recommande à tout le monde: «Deadwood» et «Justified».

Quant à la ressemblance, je ne vois vraiment pas désolé.

aucune ressemblance, vraiment???!!!:cry::sick:

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 2:05 PM, corboblanc said:

aucune ressemblance, vraiment???!!!:cry::sick:

En fait pour moi Timothy Olyphant c'est ça :

J'ai suivi cette série religieusement pendant 6 saisons et a aucun moment en voyant CokeBoy je ne me suis dit qu'il lui ressemblait.

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 2:17 PM, ericjeanjean said:

En fait pour moi Timothy Olyphant c'est ça :

J'ai suivi cette série religieusement pendant 6 saisons et a aucun moment en voyant CokeBoy je ne me suis dit qu'il lui ressemblait.

je respecte votre pont de vue, mais j'avoue que la carrière de cet acteur n'était pas le principal ici!!! chacun est physionomiste ou pas. cependant, dire qu'il n'y a aucune ressemblance entre ses 2 visages, me parait impensable....mais bon, chacun voit midi à sa porte....

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 2:56 PM, corboblanc said:

je respecte votre pont de vue, mais j'avoue que la carrière de cet acteur n'était pas le principal ici!!! chacun est physionomiste ou pas. cependant, dire qu'il n'y a aucune ressemblance entre ses 2 visages, me parait impensable....mais bon, chacun voit midi à sa porte....

So what.When I was younger a number of people told me I looked like Dustin Hoffman and Paul McCartney.But that did not mean I was Dustin Hoffman nor Paul McCartney.

il y a 19 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

Alors what.When j'étais plus jeune un certain nombre de gens me dit que je ressemblais Dustin Hoffman et Paul McCartney.But qui ne signifie pas que j'étais Dustin Hoffman, ni Paul McCartney.

I feel like going crazy here !!! what connection between your resemblance thing or Machine ?? !!! I posted a funny thing because there is a similarity between an actor and the kami of man, it's absolutely !!!!!! it's just fun and makes for relaxing, not to bother with people who understand nothing !!!!! brothel like everything is so complicated here !!!:angry:

Just now, corboblanc said:

I feel like going crazy here !!! what connection between your resemblance thing or Machine ?? !!! I posted a funny thing because there is a similarity between an actor and the kami of man, it's absolutely !!!!!! it's just fun and makes for relaxing, not to bother with people who understand nothing !!!!! brothel like everything is so complicated here !!!:angry:

Sorry,had no intention to offend anyone.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So what.When I was younger a number of people told me I looked like Dustin Hoffman and Paul McCartney.But that did not mean I was Dustin Hoffman nor Paul McCartney.

What does that have to do with anything? Someone just pointed out the resemblance. No one was saying that Kami is having a relationship with the actor. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎09 at 2:56 PM, corboblanc said:

Actually,I see a resemblance to Ellen DeGeneres.lol

• Upvote 5