Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures June 01, 2016. to June 30,2016.

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

I just hate when two apartments have people in the bath at the same time - I have so much trouble deciding who to watch...

Robbo mate, when your next shift ends on your FIFO job spend some time at the fucking optometrists instead of watching RLC non stop.

I tells ya, you are going blind. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 9:27 AM, Julian Lan said:

Hi sweetie!  You are definitely a marvel LMAO 

:shy::cool::blush:

I know she works hard on her make-up, and she is pretty with it, but she is so much prettier without!

Kami and Kristy are both natural beauties that are at their best without a trace of goop on their faces.

• Upvote 6

51 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

I know she works hard on her make-up, and she is pretty with it, but she is so much prettier without!

Kami and Kristy are both natural beauties that are at their best without a trace of goop on their faces.

I totally agree VJ.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

WAIT.... the living room couch turns into a bed? Since when?

This feels like the episode of the X-Files where we learned that Mulder's apartment had a bedroom.

We are all just as shocked as you too voyeurj,,this is the very first time that they have ever used it since their apt came online:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Just now, VoyeurJay said:

Kamila did look a little confused as to how it worked when she was pulling it out.

This last sentence came out sounding dirtier than it was supposed to.

She looks confused too when WOODY WOODPECKER Is pulling it out too:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

We are all just as shocked as you too voyeurj,,this is the very first time that they have ever used it since their apt came online:biggrin::biggrin:

You'd think that would have been handy for all those lazy back-scratching and cuddling evenings on the couch. Maybe they just figured it out recently.