Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

2 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Can you imagine what your life would look like without music? For most of us, living without all those beautiful songs and compositions is simply unimaginable.. 19.gif.d284211ea124401f4bc6887bee467ae6.gif  0

Hey Joey, I agree 100%, I have music on all the time, in the car, cleaning up our house, making dinner, in the shower. Making love. Life would be unimaginable without music!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Joey, I agree 100%, I have music on all the time, in the car, cleaning up our house, making dinner, in the shower. Making love. Life would be unimaginable without music!

As Shakespeare said"If music is the food of love play on"👍

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Can you imagine what your life would look like without music? For most of us, living without all those beautiful songs and compositions is simply unimaginable.. 19.gif.d284211ea124401f4bc6887bee467ae6.gif

I have just listened to that little music mix and there were certainly some memory jerkers in their,RamJam Band,Hollies,Eric Burdon and the Animals,/LS,(easier than spelling it)Thanks Joey I really enjoyed that.A wee bit different from my usual heavy/hard rock/ metal stuff I listen to.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...