Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

33 minutes ago, woodworker said:

Think of the fun you could have had at school if you could do that.   

"Who, what, me?"    "I didn't say anything." :angel:

"You miserable bitch."      LOL

I read up on how they do it. I gave it a few tries when I was younger but couldn't get the hang of it.  Now that I am older and have dentures makes the task almost impossible unless I use Poly-Grip to hold the plates in place. 

• Upvote 2

Sometimes it may be a bit more "special"...  In The Netherlands there's a nice band called "Within Temptation", a symphonic metal band which makes some nice music.

One of their more famous songs is the song Ice Queen which was featured on their second album back in 2000:

• Upvote 1

In Belgium we have quite a famous choir called "Scala".  Until a few years back they were only known in and around Belgium.  This all changed when they were featured in the trailer of "The Social Network" movie where they performed Creep by Radiohead.  Since then their music was featured in numerous movies, tv series and commercials.  Recently their version of David Bowie's Heroes was chosen for the hollywood movie Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, a movie due to be released early 2017.

Creep by Scala:

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, echoone said:

In Belgium we have quite a famous choir called "Scala".  Until a few years back they were only known in and around Belgium.  This all changed when they were featured in the trailer of "The Social Network" movie where they performed Creep by Radiohead.  Since then their music was featured in numerous movies, tv series and commercials.  Recently their version of David Bowie's Heroes was chosen for the hollywood movie Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk, a movie due to be released early 2017.

Creep by Scala:

That was awesome!!  Thanks for sharing!

• Upvote 1

That was quite nice.   But I must confess that I didn't like that rather juvenile and ridiculous head planted up on the screen above them. 

I guess they must have felt that just watching the choir alone wouldn't be interesting enough to hold anyone's attention.   But for me anyway, it is the exact opposite.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, woodworker said:

That was quite nice.   But I must confess that I didn't like that rather juvenile and ridiculous head planted up on the screen above them. 

I guess they must have felt that just watching the choir alone wouldn't be interesting enough to hold anyone's attention.   But for me anyway, it is the exact complete opposite.   

You are correct......it was hard to get passed but I managed just by closing my eyes lol.

• Upvote 1

Maybe they should have had a big picture of Anthony Wiener standing there with his pants down.  

Especially when they were singing,.. "I wish I was special.." 

I think that would have put me on the floor, if they did.  :biggrin:  

Mores the pity, as I sure could use a good laugh right now.

• Upvote 1