State of the World

3 hours ago, ww_watcher said:

BOYS! Stop that madness! I won't take sides in this adolescent squabble and I didn't join this discussion to watch a spitting match between adults. I set an example of no name calling and/or belittling anyone's viewpoint ...at least not by insult. I expect the same behavior from each of you. I may not agree with your viewpoint, but I also may not always agree with those who think they see things as I do. I lose my respect for those who spit their ideologies at another, regardless of which side of the fence they sit.

That's where you lost me.   No one tells me what to say, or how to say it.  No one governs my thoughts but myself in the reason, or reasons that I may do, or say certain things.   And no one within striking distance ever calls me a boy!   Not even when I was in my early teens.    Show me where you own a controlling share of CC stock, and then you may have the right to impede my form of speech, or boot me off.

And I know that it's in bad form to have to state this outright, but my intelligence quotient is so FUCKING high that's it is actually snow capped.  

So don't go getting the impression that just because I like to add a little seasoning to my contempt at times, that somehow I am not as note worthy in my own form of prose as you may be.  

Still your friend, if you care to keep it that way.    If not, I'll survive,.. as usual, daddy.

On 1.7.2016 at 4:10 PM, ww_watcher said:

Mr Box. If an organization like ISIS formed in the US it would not be tolerated for long and we would squash it or render it impotent as we have the KKK. We didn't run away to another country and rely on others to do our dirty work for us. Mrs. Raza didn't mention that most Muslims don't agree with ISIS because very likely she considers it irrelevant. ISIS is causing death and destruction on a global scale (OK, only the western part of the globe) and they are using Islam as their basis for their jihad and the Muslim populous is doing little or nothing about it. They are fleeing here and to Europe and nowhere else. The Jihadi Terrorists are hiding among them as they flee here because the "non-violent" Muslims won't do or say anything about it. If we are to only fight the terrorists how are we to tell the difference between the nice peace-nicks and the violent peace-nicks. It would be easier if the nice Muslims would point out the bad guys among them and do something about it. Until they take part of the onus, of this problem, on their own shoulders the whole Muslim community is going to be suspect.

First, I like to mention is that the most refugees arrived in Germany (around 25%) are comming from Syria. The syrian war is a proxy war (with participation of U.S.A, Europe, Russia and China). This war can not be ended by the personal participation of the residents allone. It would need an agreement in the U.N. to do so.

If you are really believe that most muslims consider ISIS as irrelevant, you are extremely wrong. Most muslims have a strong disapproval with ISIS, because the terror this "organization" bring to western countries are nothing compared with the terror they spread in their influence area. 

Views of ISIS Overwhelmingly Negative

If you think that there are no mislims that fight against ISIS, you are wrong again. Just have a look to this video as an example. There are several predominantly muslim countries fighting against ISIS.

It is not a war against islam. It is a "war" against terrorism. ... If we make it only to a religion affair, we would loss all allies in the region. We have to work together with the enemies of terrorism especially if they are muslims!

I will answer the remaining paragraphs separately.

On 1.7.2016 at 4:10 PM, ww_watcher said:

I can't say what Trump's actual plans are for this (and I am willing to bet neither do you) but I can tell you that the other candidates haven't even begun to deal with the threat. They are still trying to find a political correct name for a deadly problem or redirecting the blame to an inanimate object; and more than that they are going to make the problem even worse by accelerating the migration of these folks here (as is Hilary Clinton's plan) and in Europe because they are, at the moment, powerless to stop it and things are getting worse unbelievable fast. We already have pockets of Muslims here in the US who are trying to establish Sharia Law to the exclusion of the laws of the land. I believe the same thing is even worse where you live. The war has already started and they are carrying it here.

Currently, Trump is just doing what he things is needed to win the election. He is a sales man and just create an imagination of a better future. ... He has no idea how this future can be achieved. ... He even lacks the education to develop these ideas at all. It is simply a fact that he has almost no knowledge about the world. 

The rude awakening is coming when he really get elected. ...  It will be an exterm version of the Brexit vote. From one day to the next, people will recognize that they are just bought hot air. ... You will see that the economic situation will improve only for Trump. He will be get even richer over the years of his presidency while most of the normal people will pay for it. ... Walls and xenophobia will not create more jobs. It will be the contrary.

The most pitiable property of him is that he also uses the fears against minorities to get him vots. In the best case scenarios for the time after the election, he will either have to break a lot of his promises (like to build a senseless wall) or he will waste a lot of money and deprive the freedom of many people that had done nothing wrong. In the worst case scenarios, he will be the start into the dark time of fascism. 

I will answer the last paragraph separately.

11 minutes ago, woodworker said:

It's painful, just too painful.  

A man who can't even speak our language is going to tell us what Trump has said.

I have a diploma (Comparable to a master degree) in n a technical area and i also have dyslexia. ... My weakness in English should not make you think, that i am unable to understand people like Trump or you. On the other side, knowledge of language are not the same as cleverness. You are the best example for this: Able to write his mother language and still stupid and foolish.

No,.. but your words do.  

I would imagine that building that wall would generate a lot of new jobs.   Shovel ready jobs at that.

Now go crawl back into your box.   Nobody here with even half a brain is buying your nonsense.

And I'll leave you to talk to a wall.  As I have tired of you. 

11 minutes ago, woodworker said:

It's painful, just too painful.  

A man who can't even speak our language is going to tell us what Trump has said.

Not only that, but this just sounds like DNC talking points being put forward.  It's really sad that other parts of the world are unaware of how things are here, and what people really think and believe.  It amazes me how they seem to think we are totally stupid and unaware of what they think is our reality - while they think that their ways and life are somehow superior and without problems.  

Yet the world still comes here for opportunity, prosperity, jobs and freedom. Also countries look this way for protection, and financial stability in their currencies.  Yet they lecture us on this board as if we know nothing ..... amazing.  

• Upvote 2

It's kind of funny really.  

I mentioned on the previous page how building that wall would generate a lot of new jobs.  Shovel ready jobs at that.

And then I mentioned how he will have to start talking to a wall, as I have grown tired of him. 

The poor bastard.  With all that is stirring there now in Germany, as the EU begins to crumble, he still can't pull himself away from concerning himself with our own politics.   

That leads me to think that there is something to be said about that old saying, of how misery loves company.  

He just won't be happy until Hillary drags us down with them. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

Not only that, but this just sounds like DNC talking points being put forward.  It's really sad that other parts of the world are unaware of how things are here, and what people really think and believe.  It amazes me how they seem to think we are totally stupid and unaware of what they think is our reality - while they think that their ways and life are somehow superior and without problems.  

Yet the world still comes here for opportunity, prosperity, jobs and freedom. Also countries look this way for protection, and financial stability in their currencies.  Yet they lecture us on this board as if we know nothing ..... amazing.  

The stability you are talking about is created mostly be democrats. ... The current (or the last) front people of the GOP like "little" Bush and Trump are endangering the stability.

Yes and Bill M?  What a joke - he is a comedian who has accomplished nothing. 

Mr. Box: 

All I can say is that you are very naive and gullible.  

Again I really do not want to be part of this discussion, it is just not worth the time involved as I do not believe that you could be this way in real life.  So I assume you are playing with us.  And that is a waste of time.  If your not then just go back to living in your perfect liberal world that is so good and wonderful.   

I only jumped back in as it came up in my list of things I missed and while reading through I was sucked back.  I will go back into my hole.  No response needed.