I remember when she joined RLC, the first thing she made was a "check in" bating as if she wanted to prove to us that she came there to work and not to waste time, and she really did a brilliant job.. Welcome back Irma

• Upvote 1

Here the big question. Who brought Iram back the old owner or the new owner and what format will she follow the old script or the new script the new owner is changing. Will Iram be the same girls we no or will she turn out like K & K that we no now. The other two girls in the apt could change Iram behavior remember Ilona and Anna give her a boost. Vika and Rita are not into boob grabbing or playing around with the other girls and Vika don't like to be touch by another girl and Rita stay gone long hour so Iram not going to get to spend much time with her. Vika and Rita is not a good match for Iram so this my not be that good tell Vika leave and they bring back Ilona or Anna. This is just my opinion 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Wow the lovely Irma (chief masseur) erotic bater is back... she is inclined to interact with the ladies... well done RLC... be hard to keep the pecker from wearing out.:biggrin: by the way unlucky firewall...

I have a feeling that lotion and boxes of tissue stock prices are going to hit an all time highbig-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

DSC_9883.jpg

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

I'm looking forward to the massages. Irma give a wonderful massage and it is such an ice breaker.:biggrin:

All I can say is that the wait is killing me,,they sure are gonna take their sweet time bringing the apt back online,,,the girls are probably getting to know each other as we speak,so it won't be so awkward when we see them online,,so Rita and Vika are probably getting their Titties massaged by Irma right now,,can't wait to see that little shorty,,and her twerking sexy ass::)::):biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 4