5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

what happened mike- I have been off for a while ??????

nothing happen iam just commenting on what I saw today when they was watching t.v.  and when her and Ilona was just playing around

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

nothing happen iam just commenting on what I saw today when they was watching t.v.

ok- I saw it to, especially with the interaction with Polya- maybe something building there- don't know- just saying

26 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

ok- I saw it to, especially with the interaction with Polya- maybe something building there- don't know- just saying

I do not see anything happening with polya and Irma to me it looks like play but we should keep a eye on them two

• Upvote 1

Irma may have been upset by this news report.

The murder of Hande Kader, a transgender woman, has caused an outcry in Turkey's biggest city Istanbul. Turkey remains conservative on LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex) issues, but on Sunday activists will stage a rare protest in Istanbul, writes Rengin Arslan of BBC Turkish.

1 hour ago, Lyree said:

Irma may have been upset by this news report.

The murder of Hande Kader, a transgender woman, has caused an outcry in Turkey's biggest city Istanbul. Turkey remains conservative on LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex) issues, but on Sunday activists will stage a rare protest in Istanbul, writes Rengin Arslan of BBC Turkish.

It is amazing that in this day and age that this is still an issue.  Why does anyone care what two consenting adults do in their private lives?  Talk about intrusive.  

And in America, we act more like the old USSR, trying to control people's lives and controlling women's bodies...not very "American freedom".  Just Sayin'

• Upvote 2