3 minutes ago, sereno said:

Hi Irma:

Very nice of you to come back and give us one more opportunity to enjoy your beauty and charisma.  I am very pleased to see you again.  In the short time you were here before, you created quite a following. Let's hope it only increases exponentially.  You deserve it.

Your session with the rabbit was simply AMAZING.  I could only try imagine the pleasure you were feeling.  Good for you.

Thank you.

Session with a Rabbit.   I guess we'll be seeing little Irmabbits soon.   LOL

• Upvote 5

It's not all looks it's the entertainment she brings

we have not seen the best of her in the apartment because she has nothing to work with

Vica does not like her in my opinion so she stays to herself

and Rita is too busy with her studying and is too straight for any shenanigans

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Thelame04 said:

Guys I found this : (EDITED)

She is known as Aliona and there is at least two sets of photos online.

Yes most of us know this from the first time she was here, however I believe it is not permitted to post that information here - I may be wrong and the rules have changed.

Either way the photos are quite old and it seems to just be those two sets

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Damn...what did I miss? I got back online and Ilona and Irma were in bed fully naked. Ilona is never fully naked when she is bed with Irma. They both looked exhausted and then Ilona went to her room put on some panties and now Irma is sleeping and Ilona is getting ready to sleep.......

Shit! I hate not being able to stay online all day! lol ........and the damn full screen on the mobile app isn't working anymore!  FML! LOLOLOL!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

i'm happy to see Irma being playful and has a smile on her face keep smile girl :shy:

what happened mike- I have been off for a while ??????