1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

All I can say is that the wait is killing me,,they sure are gonna take their sweet time bringing the apt back online,,,the girls are probably getting to know each other as we speak,so it won't be so awkward when we see them online,,so Rita and Vika are probably getting their Titties massaged by Irma right now,,can't wait to see that little shorty,,and her twerking sexy ass::)::):biggrin::heart:

Let her settle in a bit Mike plenty of time

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎10 at 8:15 AM, euromike69 said:

I have a feeling that lotion and boxes of tissue stock prices are going to hit an all time highbig-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Holy Cream Cannolies, the voyeur gods are answering prayers once again!:biggrin: Mikey, you better get your wife out of there because she's on the verge of becoming lesbian:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, metmij2 said:

did any one see our Irma as the one Irma  from the girls apt befor ???  or is this a new girl with  the same name Irma ???

any one have Pict of her  from today  ???

gr metmij

They never use the same name twice, so no doubt it's our Irma!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Here the big question. Who brought Iram back the old owner or the new owner and what format will she follow the old script or the new script the new owner is changing. Will Iram be the same girls we no or will she turn out like K & K that we no now. The other two girls in the apt could change Iram behavior remember Ilona and Anna give her a boost. Vika and Rita are not into boob grabbing or playing around with the other girls and Vika don't like to be touch by another girl and Rita stay gone long hour so Iram not going to get to spend much time with her. Vika and Rita is not a good match for Iram so this my not be that good tell Vika leave and they bring back Ilona or Anna. This is just my opinion 

Who gives a shortest fuck Bonnie, the Big and most important thing is IRMA IS BACK!  hubba hubba smiley

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, snaky said:

Holy Cream Cannolies, the voyeur gods are answering prayers once again!:biggrin: Mikey, you better get your wife out of there because she's on the verge of becoming lesbian:biggrin::biggrin:

Yes snaky I hope that my baby has the willpower to stay away from Irma and her Titty massages,,,,because if Irma gets a hold of my baby's boobies,,my days as her husband will be numbered lmaoo,,,,I would be left out in the cold:biggrin::biggrin:thunderstorms-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes snaky I hope that my baby has the willpower to stay away from Irma and her Titty massages,,,,because if Irma gets a hold of my baby's boobies,,my days as her husband will be numbered lmaoo,,,,I would be left out in the cold:biggrin::biggrin:thunderstorms-smiley-emoticon.gif

Don't think you have anything to worry about there, but stranger things have happened lol.  Good luck either way!