Another incident?

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

The cameras in the apartment all stopped at 0635 London time, I contacted RLC  and they replied they would work on getting it back ASAP. Nothing sinister to worry about SD.

That's a relief ! Wouldn't like to lose Leora because of him.

3 hours ago, van the man said:

Last time that their apartment had a long maintenance, was the installation of the camera 6 in the bathroom, 
and the last maintenance was on the exchange and adjustment of the focus of the camera 7 , maybe ( I find it very unlikely )
 Rlc has answered my request and are installing another camera GR

I know people have asked for a cam to cover the balcony in the LR but I think another cam in the GR in the opposite corner to the other one would be good. Sadly for me I doubt it would be free because 4 free cams is already a lot.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I know people have asked for a cam to cover the balcony in the LR but I think another cam in the GR in the opposite corner to the other one would be good. Sadly for me I doubt it would be free because 4 free cams is already a lot.

If Leora maintains the form she has been in this last week, and doesn't  revert to how she had been for a few weeks prior, I can see RLC once again making the GR a premium room, which it was up until the middle of last year.

That would hurt, as she does some of her best work in there.

• Upvote 1

It appears that it was not just an accident, then Paul early grab Leora right arm and pulling it towards you through to spring to his own arm upward, so therefore it will be a very fast rotation on LEORA body and strikes with a great force against the sharp corners of the table. All this unnecessary injury to Paul is so stubborn and he knew what he was doing, he did not want to give up the phone at any price than it would cost. Paul obviously could not take a clear NO in life, and even they can not make differences on what is yours and mine. Now it may even be that the cameras are down, to investigate properly properly the damage Leora got, she got one is honorable bruise that appeared this morning, even when such sharp edges penetrate into the body, it is just as important to check internal injuries that are not visible from the outside. Just hope it's okay with her, and she got a lesson that she now thinks about their rights to be free to think of life without getting hurt at every free thought.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 1:59 PM, Solembum said:

Hopefully someone will frag this wheezing bag of dick tips ( TY DP ) next time he puts on his boy scout outfit and heads into the woods....

Sol, Is it right that you contacted Leora? Did Paul tell you where to get off? Is that what this is about?

I know he is a bit of a goon, but you seem to be 'protesting too much' - is that why?