Another incident?

While watching Romania v Switzerland I noticed Paul holding Leora off on the couch as he looked through her phone. She was clearly unhappy about this and kept pleading for him to stop. This was not a joke. It seems extraordinary behaviour considering the non-stop fucking they have been doing this week and Leora's obvious happiness.

Now I did not quite see and I do not record nowadays but all of sudden Leora appeared to overreach in an attempt to get her phone back and tumbled right over hitting her back on the white table with some force. She cried for a while and I believe the pain was half-way up her back on the right side. She's not too badly injured - externally at least - but I think they went to the kitchen for some treatment maybe ice and have retired to bedroom presumably to apply it.

There are just no words to express what an arsehole Paul is. I wonder if this will be the end of their short burst of fun.

P.S. I say externally because i have seen someone lose a kidney in what appeared to be a harmless fall.

• Upvote 2

Wonder what is on the phone... pics, texts, call logs... Ol Nose picker must be jealous as hell. I think she needs to be more careful with her phone in future. I know what is on Pauls phone... ZERO.

Hang on Leora I will be round to kiss your back better and give Nose picker a kick in the nuts.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

While watching Romania v Switzerland I noticed Paul holding Leora off on the couch as he looked through her phone. She was clearly unhappy about this and kept pleading for him to stop. This was not a joke. It seems extraordinary behaviour considering the non-stop fucking they have been doing this week and Leora's obvious happiness.

Now I did not quite see and I do not record nowadays but all of sudden Leora appeared to overreach in an attempt to get her phone back and tumbled right over hitting her back on the white table with some force. She cried for a while and I believe the pain was half-way up her back on the right side. She's not too badly injured - externally at least - but I think they went to the kitchen for some treatment maybe ice and have retired to bedroom presumably to apply it.

There are just no words to express what an arsehole Paul is. I wonder if this will be the end of their short burst of fun.

P.S. I say externally because i have seen someone lose a kidney in what appeared to be a harmless fall.

If she doesn't want him snooping her phone then she should put a password on it then he won't be able to snoop any further. 

• Upvote 3

Yes, it would be best that she had a password, even if he threatens to hide the phone as he did before, or require him to have it unlocked. She is almost 25 years in a few days, so the hell let her stand up and show that he can not decide over her adult body.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora's password on her phone would be:

FUCK OFF PAUL

I just looked on the site and their apartment is closed for maintenance, which is rare for this apartment, hope nothing serious is resulting from the latest bullying from snot gobbler.

Bullying is the word. Bullying, or controlling behaviour, lack of respect for personal space/privacy, self-determination etc, leading to domestic violence, intentional or accidental, still the same reasons lying behind it.  I'm sure this kind of thing is played out every day in many relationships the world over. Unfortunately.

54 minutes ago, ships diver said:

I just looked on the site and their apartment is closed for maintenance, which is rare for this apartment, hope nothing serious is resulting from the latest bullying from snot gobbler.

The cameras in the apartment all stopped at 0635 London time, I contacted RLC  and they replied they would work on getting it back ASAP. Nothing sinister to worry about SD.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

The cameras in the apartment all stopped at 0635 London time, I contacted RLC  and they replied they would work on getting it back ASAP. Nothing sinister to worry about SD.

The appartment was out of power you could hear the ups beeping until it run out of power and the cameras stopped

Last time that their apartment had a long maintenance, was the installation of the camera 6 in the bathroom, 
and the last maintenance was on the exchange and adjustment of the focus of the camera 7 , maybe ( I find it very unlikely )
 Rlc has answered my request and are installing another camera GR
  • Upvote 3