Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Wow you sure have a funny way about making jokes with cuss words directed towards someone.:sad:

No. ... I think, that she had not a real masturbation (as normal). ... Funny was that that kenny1940 was right (although it looked as if not) with the statement that there is nothing to be seen today.

Why are you people so upset?

19 minutes ago, MrBox said:

It is always the same with this Kristy events. ... This is so obvious that I wonder extermly that you fall for this. ... Not my fault. :angel:

But there is no reason to insult me. Please accept other opinions. ... I just made a bad joke. ... That is all. 

Maybe you could explain why you think it's fake. I just hope your evidence is not that she comes really fast.

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Maybe you could explain why you think it's fake. I just hope your evidence is not that she comes really fast.

If you already have the answer, you do not need to ask. ...:biggrin: ... Sure, this would be no argument if she would be fast in a normal sense. ... But this 10 seconds nonsense is extremely likely not real. 

If you like to see any prove, i can not provide it. ... Like i can not provide any prove that Santa Claus is just a story for kids. ... ::) ... What's wrong today. A lot of angry people here.

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

they are not lesbians for the millionth time. anytime Kamila is in bed with a chick it means no masturbation

to quote myself Kam looks horny, it would be weird to bate in bed. probably go to the living room like she did with Dima or restroom which would suck.

• Upvote 1

First of all 10 seconds is an exaggeration, her best is around 30.

The santa claus example is a bad one because it is really easy to disprove either using basic physics or because we know who really put the presents under the tree. It's however entirely possible for a woman to have an orgasm within a few seconds.

Lastly I see you're complaining that people are annoyed at you but I can assure you that if you said "Guys I think she is faking, I don't believe it's possible to have an orgasm so fast" instead of shit like "I can't believe you fall for that, it's so obviously fake" it would not happen. Unless you are deliberately trolling for that kind of response, in which case good job I guess.

Also, the fact that you are repeating yourself so often on that subject is not helping either.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME ERIC WHY YOU STILL GIVE  MR.BOX YOUR VALUABLE TIME OF THE DAY,,,,YOU KNOW HE'S A RESIDENT WANNA BE "CHATTERBOX",,HE SAYS STUFF JUST FOR US TO NOTICE HIM,,,,,HE IS THE BIGGEST "CHATTERBOX" I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE,,,,,THAT DUDE WILL SAY AND DO ANYTHING TO STRIKE UP A CONVERSATION WITH ANYONE,,I BET HE HAS A TON A DOLLS AND WAX FIGURINES HE TALKS TO AT HOME LOL,,,I BET HE EVEN TALKS TO HIMSELF WHILE HE SLEEPS TOO,,,,,,,NOT A SINGLE  WOMAN I KNOW CAN TALK AND TALK AND TALK LIKE THIS DUDE,,,,,HE SHOULD CHANGE HIS NAME,,,OR MAYBE HE PROBABLY SHORTENED IT FROM "MR.CHATTERBOX" TO SIMPLY "MR.BOX",AND HE KNOWS THAT NOTHING IS FAKE,,,HE SCREAMS FAKE EVERY FREAKING DAY BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT WILL MOST LIKELY GET A REACTION,,AND MAKE SOMEONE RESPOND TO HIM LIKE YOUR DOING NOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND OH,,JUST LOOK AT THE ENDLESS BULLSHIT THAT HE'S ABOUT TO TYPE AFTER READING THIS LMAOO!!!. sleeping-cap-good-night-smiley-emoticon.