Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, canito said:

i agree beaver some of us dont care if they masturbate or have sex some of us just enjoy watching them.i for one dont realy care they are one of my favorite girls on rlc as well as rita irma and ilona.

I know what you are saying canito- I feel the same way

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I can assure you that Euromike has many pictures of holes :biggrin:. If you're talking about the whole picture please tell us what it is because the reasons she would have to have fake masturbations the way she does are unclear to me.

just like she bates under the covers is also unclear to you.

OK. So everybody likes Kristy. I like Kristy. You like Kristy.

Maybe some of the tenants play for the cameras. Maybe they don't. We're all entitled to our opinions.

But I will tell you, having experience in street theater, if I had the guts to be an RLC tenant with a hot chicky babe as a mate, I would fuck with your heads endlessly. Big time. We're talking gorilla costumes with AR-15s, breaking in,raiding the place and destroying the cell phones.

And we'd get rid of the damn pillows and stuffed bears, too.

Just be nice to each other. We're all in the same boat and entitled to our opinions.

2 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Aw can we have a group hug!

YOU JOINED CC "JUNE 27 2016" AND ALREADY SPEAKING AS IF YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND THE BLOCK FOR YEARS,,,DO YOU THINK THAT WE ARE THAT STUPID OR SLOW LIKE YOU NOT TO KNOW WHEN SOMEONE JUST LOGS OUT AND COMES BACK AS SOMEONE ELSE?,,AND DO IT JUST SO THAT THEY CAN TALK SHIT WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THEIR REAL ACCOUNT GETTING BANNED?,,,,,WHY CHANGE ACCOUNTS JUST TO TALK SHIT,,,I JUST DON'T GET IT,,,I STICK WITH MY SAME ACCOUNT AND TALK SHIT ALL DAY LONG,,,YOU ARE JUST A COWARD,,,NOW SIGN OUT OF THIS BULLSHIT ACCOUNT AND COME BACK AS THE PERSON WE KNOW YOU REALLY ARE AND FACE US LIKE A REAL MAN YOU COWARD. good-afternoon-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe some of the tenants play for the cameras. Maybe they don't. We're all entitled to our opinions.

But I will tell you, having experience in street theater, if I had the guts to be an RLC tenant with a hot chicky babe as a mate, I would fuck with your heads endlessly. Big time. We're talking gorilla costumes with AR-15s, breaking in,raiding the place and destroying the cell phones.

Just be nice to each other. We're all in the same boat and entitled to our opinions.

WoW Now that's great  [gorilla costumes with AR-15s,]

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

love the little bear.  scared of the big one   :confused: