Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

1 minute ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

beave this shit is getting old for me. If I want to see the real thing I go see Leora. If I want to be tease I watch these two young girls.

Ok Dave/harley can we please go to sleep now,,or in my case I'm getting ready to go out,,I know you are cracking up right now while typing your little mean comments and waiting for the reaction,,,, by the way another give away for your fake account is the fact that the only person liking your post is MRBOX ,,,,aka Chatterbox:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Do not take it so serious. ... For some people here, If you say she just fake her masturbation, you also say that she is not a nice girl. ... They can not seperate both topics. 

... but what would you think, if she is going to bed ... have a 10 sec. snoring ... gets up again ..... :angel:

okay

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Beaver This subject is done!  If you can't tell I'm not about to school you on it.

you are not going to school me on anything Dave- you gave me your opinion, I gave you mine

Just now, canito said:

okay chapter is over Dave you cant tell real from fake.

Nobody can that. ... That is why you can also not be sure that it is real. ... You just assume so, like we did that it is faked.

Even for the other girls, we can not be sure that they have a real orgasm. .. But it is as least more likely if they really invest a little time in it. ::)

22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I like the idea of killing the "what are they doing now threads." Chat is much more effective. Whaddya guys think?

Sounds like Mod debate. I like knowing what happened. but I have 10 days left. Hopefully someone will let me know. Chat is at the moment, and live then goes away within minutes. Knowing  what happened, versus pages of arguments makes it a little easier for me personally because I'm pretty much the opposite time frame on what happens during the week.. Thank you  Noldus, Mike, Julian, Ridge

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nobody can that. ... That is why you can also not be sure that it is real. ... You just assume so, like we did that it is faked.

Even for the other girls, we can not be sure that they have a real orgasm. .. But it is as least more likely if they really invest a little time in it. ::)

Your opinion box, Don't get upset because I can and you can't. 

Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Your opinion box, Don't get upset because I can and you can't. 

Perhaps it is rather the desire to know it as the ability.  .... But, I am not upset. :) .... It is just a forum about a cam page. ... It is not important.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I know she is horny for two weeks. She was running around naked, masturbated I think 3 days in a row. her average is one every couple of weeks.

You're kidding, right? I don't think you could find a 24 year old (female or male) in a civilized country that only masturbated once every couple of weeks. That is, unless they had a partner that they had sex with every day or two. :-)

She may not be overtly doing it in front of the cameras. But, there is no way she is going a couple weeks without releasing sexual tension. That would be the sign of someone who is noticeably under-sexed. I don't think that is the case with her. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

This has turned into a general discussion thread. Please post On-Topic blow-by-blow information on Chat where it will do us all some good.

Until then, I really don't want to spend the night waiting for another goddamn food fight on a board that should be friendly and respectful to our members, regardless of their opinions.