Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

Just now, beaver67 said:

Dave- you are fairly new here- if you knew Kristy like some of us do- that is what Kristy does, and there is nothing to fall for- hey it happened, and you should be happy it did, and enjoy it- don't analyze it- ok ???????

Hay Beaver I'm not analyzing it. I'm older and I know fake when I see it. I call it B/S

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, canito said:

fake or not i still love them and i will always respect these two beauties.

hear hear canito

Guest beaver67
Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Hay Beaver I'm not analyzing it. I'm older and I know fake when I see it. I call it B/S

I am old to Dave, and yes I know fake to, but that happens on here, and you can all BS all you want- it doesn't matter to a lot of us- we just enjoy watching the girls in whatever they do.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Your calling it infatuation.

hardly Dave- it is the farthest thing from that, I watch to enjoy the girls, and what they are doing, interacting, it's not just about fake or real, or even sex- if that happens- hey that is a bonus for the viewers- you can say & do what you want- makes no matter to me, but I think you will find a lot of the people on hers agree with me, as to why they watch the apartments

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I call it entitled to an opinion.

But I still contend she'd be a really fun girl to date.

exactly Foamy, and yes, she be a blast to date- you would never know what to expect hahahaha

i agree beaver some of us dont care if they masturbate or have sex some of us just enjoy watching them.i for one dont realy care they are one of my favorite girls on rlc as well as rita irma and ilona.

Just now, canito said:

i agree beaver some of us dont care if they masturbate or have sex some of us just enjoy watching them.i for one dont realy care they are one of my favorite girls on rlc as well as rita irma and ilona.

Aw can we have a group hug!

7 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

I'm with the BOX also. You just don't get the hole picture Euromike. Tha'ts your problem euromike not Mr. Box

I can assure you that Euromike has many pictures of holes :biggrin:. If you're talking about the whole picture please tell us what it is because the reasons she would have to have fake masturbations the way she does are unclear to me.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

I'm with the BOX also. You just don't get the hole picture Euromike. Tha'ts your problem euromike not Mr. Box

Harley why are you speaking to me,,I thought you said that you were gonna ignore me,,,,I guess I must be your CC soulmate lol:biggrin::biggrin: