Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I like the idea of killing the "what are they doing now threads." Chat is much more effective. Whaddya guys think?

i certainly agree.  ends up being two disjointed chats.

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

I do not watch RLC that much so  what is Kirsty doing sleeping ?

No,,she is faking like she is sleeping to fuck with us,,,she is faking shutting her eyes and snoring and grinding on her sheets,,,,,she never sleeps at all she stays up forever lol.

YES SHE IS ASLEEP MIKE FOR REAL

• Upvote 3

Just now, euromike69 said:

No,,she is faking like she is sleeping to fuck with us,,,she is faking shutting her eyes and snoring and grinding on her sheets,,,,,she never sleeps at all she stays up forever lol.

YES SHE IS ASLEEP MIKE FOR REAL

I know that I was joking with you guy's I for got to put the smiling face up :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

just like she bates under the covers is also unclear to you.

she doesn't bate under the covers all the time- you just have not seen her do that yet- that's all

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

I've seen her in the tub. same thing! a little touchy a little freely eyes roll up into forehead. DONE! 

you have not seen her finger herself in the tub- 2 fingers ???????

Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

I've seen her in the tub. same thing! a little touchy a little freely eyes roll up into forehead. DONE! 

Do not take it so serious. ... For some people here, If you say she just fake her masturbation, you also say that she is not a nice girl. ... They can not seperate both topics. 

8 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I know that I was joking with you guy's I for got to put the smiling face up :biggrin:

... but what would you think, if she is going to bed ... have a 10 sec. snoring ... gets up again ..... :angel:

Guest beaver67
Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

beave this shit is getting old for me. If I want to see the real thing I go see Leora. If I want to be tease I watch these two young girls.

let me ask you this then, are you saying Zoya, Nelly, Masha, Adrianna, and others are fake ?????- just a question